You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wookielord

please T3 to t5 ranked battles

11 comments in this topic

96 posts
3,809 battles

My request is for t3 to t5 Ranked battles..luv the ships in around these tiers. Would like to think it would make for some really great battles as all ships have limited ranges , detections. armour ect..Plus they are more up and personal not at 20 plus klm...Would luv to hear from all if they too think that battles at this level ranked would be brilliant fun.. Cheers 

[SB]
116 posts
12,436 battles

My request is for t3 to t5 Ranked battles..luv the ships in around these tiers. Would like to think it would make for some really great battles as all ships have limited ranges , detections. armour ect..Plus they are more up and personal not at 20 plus klm...Would luv to hear from all if they too think that battles at this level ranked would be brilliant fun.. Cheers

Um, you already get the problem of 21.3km sniping Kongos at T5.

I also despise playing low tiered ships, and the lowest I have played in months is the T5 Kamikaze R.

Edited by Echo_8_ERA

Super Tester
7,557 posts
7,993 battles

Um, you already get the problem of 21.3km sniping Kongos at T5.

Those who are good at these tiers are also known as seal clubbers. May be they will be the ones ranking top first. I'm sure they know how to use their ships. For others, welp, they are the sad seals.

[SB]
116 posts
12,436 battles

Those who are good at these tiers are also known as seal clubbers. May be they will be the ones ranking top first. I'm sure they know how to use their ships. For others, welp, they are the sad seals.

I know that. Just wanted to burst their bubble about ship ranges being similar at those tiers. Heck, the T5 German and Russian cruisers outrange even T8 Japanese and American cruisers too, IIRC.

15 posts
8,418 battles

Great idea but maybe they should just extend the Ranked to 30 tiers with every 5th tier a Safe Irrevocable and a jump in ship Tier.

So start at T3 and end up in T8. More money for WG as people move captains :D or not if you just want to grind it out

1 post

I really like this idea, Wookielord!  Why not also include Tier 2, some great ships in that level.

I mostly play Tier 2 & 3, have no interest in the post-WWI ships.  In these lower tiers there are some wonderful ships with really varied capabilities.   The Random Battles sometimes have very small fleets, 4 or 5 vessels per side is not unusual, in the mornings I sometimes get one-on-one matches.  These small-scale skirmishes are exciting and challenging, lots of close-in fighting, every shell counts.

Low tier Ranked Battles sounds like a fun alternative to Random Battles.  There could be some kind of qualifying threshold, for example, you must have completed X battles.

96 posts
3,809 battles

I really like this idea, Wookielord!  Why not also include Tier 2, some great ships in that level.

I mostly play Tier 2 & 3, have no interest in the post-WWI ships.  In these lower tiers there are some wonderful ships with really varied capabilities.   The Random Battles sometimes have very small fleets, 4 or 5 vessels per side is not unusual, in the mornings I sometimes get one-on-one matches.  These small-scale skirmishes are exciting and challenging, lots of close-in fighting, every shell counts.

Low tier Ranked Battles sounds like a fun alternative to Random Battles.  There could be some kind of qualifying threshold, for example, you must have completed X battles.

Cheers nit a bad idea also...

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

There was a WoT CW campaign some time back that started at tier 1 and worked it's way through the tiers.

Tiers changed on dates rather than points, i.e. every 1-2 days the tier changed.

That would be interesting for Ranked.