You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

Vote to remove me from the forums

vote to remove yobbo1972 from forums  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want yobbo1972 removed from the forums

57 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Simple really just vote to get me removed from the forums

reason being every time I post on the forums I go on a loosing streak in game and cant win anything.

RNG and MM trolls me to the max I cant hit anything I cant set anything on fire and even my team mates get trolled by RNG and they cant get any ships either.

So ive had enough just vote to get me removed from the forums so I cant post or comment on anything any more as I cant handle all the losses.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Just take a long break from the game if you think the game is rigged against you. Maybe in a week or two, things wont look so bad.... maybe.......

(P.S. I voted Yes)

Edited by Windforce

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,453 battles

Simple really just vote to get me removed from the forums

reason being every time I post on the forums I go on a loosing streak in game and cant win anything.

RNG and MM trolls me to the max I cant hit anything I cant set anything on fire and even my team mates get trolled by RNG and they cant get any ships either.

So ive had enough just vote to get me removed from the forums so I cant post or comment on anything any more as I cant handle all the losses.

You must stay. If you're on a losing streak, there's a 50% chance I'll be on the other team and I like those odds.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,826 posts
4,103 battles

Wake up to yourself.  You sound like a self entitled child posting a poll to see if you if people want you to leave and that just oozes a personality wanting some form of justification for being here .You are clearly a very good player and have consistently good stats.   You obviously have the skills and the knowledge to benefit players who have not got the skills that you have.  You can and do post threads that are constructive and positive.  You're problem is you have just become known as the person who is going to whine/rant about every little hiccup in the game that affects you

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Wake up to yourself.  You sound like a self entitled child posting a poll to see if you if people want you to leave and that just oozes a personality wanting some form of justification for being here .You are clearly a very good player and have consistently good stats.   You obviously have the skills and the knowledge to benefit players who have not got the skills that you have.  You can and do post threads that are constructive and positive.  You're problem is you have just become known as the person who is going to whine/rant about every little hiccup in the game that affects you

With the amount of trolling and bulling that goes on in the forums I had enough of the BS from the trolls and bullies that are on this forum

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

heres the simple thing just dont read them respond and if it really gets bad go to another game i have days were i loose all my games i leave play some other games and after a little bit i come back and im in a better state of mind and ready to play 

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,826 posts
4,103 battles

With the amount of trolling and bulling that goes on in the forums I had enough of the BS from the trolls and bullies that are on this forum

Have you ever though that there was one common denominator in those threads?   The threads you start  that offer advice and guidance get nowhere as much attention as your rant threads.   This thread will just prove to be clickbait as well

As Leng said, You just have to say the magic word and you're gone.  You don't need an attention seeking thread.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

so you can go full rant about something, but cant hadle when you are the one who get ranted? wow... your mental capacity is so weak...

also those "Bullies" you reffer to, did they bully everyone else or just you? 

You don't need to have a vote Yobbo, just say the magic words and it will be done, hell, you can vote on which mod/staff member can do the removing!!!!

nice.... but i think you can let DMW do the job :D

Edited by XP_On

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

well I only want to be removed from the forums not the game it self

easy.... stop opening the http://forum.worldofwarships.asia

or, ask a moderator to permanenly ban your forum account

goodbye, i wont say that i will miss you..... but you actualy a good player so if i dont read your rant, i will accept you as a superior player above me :D

Edited by XP_On

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,826 posts
4,103 battles

so you can go full rant about something, but cant hadle when you are the one who get ranted? wow... your mental capacity is so weak...

also those "Bullies" you reffer to, did they bully everyone else or just you?

nice.... but i think you can let DMW do the job :D

"Bullies" is just the 21st century ways of describing people who have a different opinion.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Not sure if OP is just looking for attention or his post is not serious enough.

Even if you ask the community to vote & remove you, the community has no collective action/right to remove you from the forums. Forum Mods can IF you committed moderate or capital offense. Don't look for my IGN in the vote list, no point of voting on your request.

Anyway, thanks for +1 post count. :P

Edited by Mingfang47