Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DeliveryExpress

Request background image

12 comments in this topic

9 posts
8,601 battles

Hi everyone,

First I apologize for my poor English.

I really love new updated World of Warships game loading background image. I have google for it but don't find the new updated one i'm looking for.

So I ask if anyone know where the game loading background images are?

Or if you have the moskva cruiser vs yamato background game loading image, can you share here please (I think it has been add from 0.5.10)

Thank you all.

P/s: I don't search on forum by forum search engine, only search google so if a topic somewhere like this please mod first link me to that topic first. Thanks.

1,162 posts

Hi everyone,

First I apologize for my poor English.

I really love new updated World of Warships game loading background image. I have google for it but don't find the new updated one i'm looking for.

So I ask if anyone know where the game loading background images are?

Or if you have the moskva cruiser vs yamato background game loading image, can you share here please (I think it has been add from 0.5.10)

Thank you all.

P/s: I don't search on forum by forum search engine, only search google so if a topic somewhere like this please mod first link me to that topic first. Thanks.

uhyDaJi.jpg

9 posts
8,601 battles

uhyDaJi.jpg

No not this, the one when you start the game then loading. It's almost similar this, same ship but with the yamato fire at her and have aircraft on the sky and aa fire everywhere. Thanks anyway

1,162 posts

No not this, the one when you start the game then loading. It's almost similar this, same ship but with the yamato fire at her and have aircraft on the sky and aa fire everywhere. Thanks anyway

Well, I guess I cant help further, I know there is  folder "wallpaper" for loading screen and stuff but since the new file structure I dont know where they put it. You can ask other forums/modders.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Did you mean this?

Credit goes to Isamu 

because he is the one who help me get /  extract this images from the game pack.

.eJwdzMsNwyAMANBdGADzM0qyTIUIIlQhRtg9Rd2

Edited by XP_On

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

T

That's it!!!! Thank you so much. And Isamu too. 

enjoy...

before isamu extract it and gave it to me, i use this version.. (capture it by my self)

MGsyLXr.png

9 posts
8,601 battles

Hi ... again.

I don't want to start a new topic with same old request so I will post it here. Hope someone may read this.

After so long time always play in high level, now I start the KM bb line. I play in new map (is it new?) Archipelago and see beautiful artwork of WG in background loadding screen of this map. 

So (again) can anyone post that loadding screen of Archipelago here please.

Thanks.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

1. download the unpacker took here : https://share.wargaming.net/d/b8640e6aac/
  2. put the wowsunpack.exe and wows_unpacker_gui.exe to ur worldofwarships installation dirrectory(the same folder as worldofwarships.exe)

3. open the wows_unpacker_gui.exe

4. click "load content"
  5. wait
  6. in little box below, filter by extention. enter : png 

7. click ">>" button beside it
  8. click "unpack"
  9. wait until its done its job
  10. do your treasure hunt in "world_of_warships\res_unpack\" directory

9 posts
8,601 battles

aww... sorry, i cant help u with that.

i hope others can help you....

Ok, thks for your help last time :)

1. download the unpacker took here : https://share.wargaming.net/d/b8640e6aac/
  2. put the wowsunpack.exe and wows_unpacker_gui.exe to ur worldofwarships installation dirrectory(the same folder as worldofwarships.exe)
  3. open the wows_unpacker_gui.exe
  4. click "load content"
  5. wait
  6. in little box below, filter by extention. enter : png 
  7. click ">>" button beside it
  8. click "unpack"
  9. wait until its done its job
  10. do your treasure hunt in "world_of_warships\res_unpack\" directory

I know about this unpacker of WG but the old link in forum is dead, so I can't do it myself. Now I can find whatever I want, thank you for your sharing.

Edited by DeliveryExpress

Sign in to follow this