Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

Limit Divisions

27 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,949 battles

I would like to see WG limit Divisions to tiers 5 and above as it is a one sided battle when you're in a tier 2 ship in a tier 3 battle with a Division of 3 German battleships on the other side and yes they got 7-8 kills between them and didn't lose one ship from the Division and took stuff all damage.

Seal clubbing at low tiers in a Division is total BS and something needs to be done to fix this problem.

if it isn't fixed then new players are not going to want to play the game and will leave, its hard enough as it is to get good players playing the game without seal clubbers driving players away.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

In other news, the sky is blue!

I would not limit divisions at up to a certain tier. I would, on the other hand, limit tier 10 divisions at some periods in the day.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,858 posts
4,140 battles

Um.............feel free to correct me Yobbo, but I assume you are talking about a game you had.

You're in a T2 ship with over 5k battles and 58-62%WR and you're talking about seal clubbers ruining the game for new players.

YZZ5OE6.gif

161 posts
5,147 battles

Um.............feel free to correct me Yobbo, but I assume you are talking about a game you had.

You're in a T2 ship with over 5k battles and 58-62%WR and you're talking about seal clubbers ruining the game for new players.

lel roastd

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,949 battles

YZZ5OE6.gif

yes, I was in a tier 2 cruiser that was a gift ship, given to players at Christmas time, the Albany.

The only reason I was playing it, was because, I couldn't get a win at any other tier, so as the advice everyone gives out is to go play a different tier etc, and as I hadn't played low tiers for a while and as I couldn't get a damn win today I went to try low tiers out and since I was given a ship for free I thought I would go and play it.

Do you have a problem with that??

And as the Albany is a underpowered gift ship with poor range and poor reload i will use it from time to time when the game wont allow me to get wins at any other tier. Plus experienced players are handicapped at low tears as well. 

Edited by yobbo1972

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,858 posts
4,140 battles

I don't have a problem with you playing a tier 2 ship.  I just commented about you whining about sealclubbers when you are doing just that.

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,949 battles

I don't have a problem with you playing a tier 2 ship.  I just commented about you whining about sealclubbers when you are doing just that.

single players can not seal club at low tiers when they are disadvantage from the start in a underpowered ship

Super Tester
7,582 posts
8,005 battles

single players can not seal club at low tiers when they are disadvantage from the start in a underpowered ship

Sometimes you club, sometimes you get clubbed, that's the way it has always been.
Edited by icy_phoenix

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

there's nothing wrong with low tier division, i remember having division with some of my friends from a FB group when they got interested in wows back last year. they division with me, they watch me play and i teach them stuff like how to use AP and where to Aim to score citadel also recommend vids on youtube, then learn faster than most starting player after just few days.

it has way more good than harm, think of those Division of seal club as karma sent by RNGeesus to punish you for seal clubbing spree. :trollface:

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

suggestion fight fire with fire. find a guy in the forum willing to play division with you on lower tier, so if ever you will find another sealclubbing division, at leas you got your trusted allied to help you fight them and it wont ruin your gaming experience.

if you can't beat them, join them. :teethhappy:

Alpha Tester
1,638 posts
7,230 battles

Sounds like a bad deal for new players. No divvy till tier 5.

They'll never get organized to combat the clubbers that way.

1,162 posts

noted. 

i will try to get something i can send to you ... (a code maybe :D)

Another code? Oh well, I dont mind. :teethhappy: Plus that is actually long range shot I just got lucky. :playing: Lucky for lucky, seems fair. :hiding:

Edited by RisaFujiyama

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Another code? Oh well, I dont mind. :teethhappy: Plus that is actually long range shot I just got lucky. :playing: Lucky for lucky, seems fair. :hiding:

well, we need to get a new batch.. because both u and i already redeem it once :D so it wont be any use for us

1,162 posts

well, we need to get a new batch.. because both u and i already redeem it once :D so it wont be any use for us

Welp, I gonna tune into leng's stream if I can so I get 2 codes. :trollface: jkjk my internet for stream is no go.

I trusting you to get the codes m8. :D

Sign in to follow this