You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

I always make this mistake sailing battleships

9 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,614 battles

when very near another battleship say 3 to 5km away i always turn in try to get my guns align, this is a big mistake expose all the lovely broadside

adjust my brain don't do this so few days ago going all in with my bayern against a nagato and i didnt turn..i go straight a little bite my time but the nagato made same mistake turn in so i wait my back turret to align and instant 2 citadel

just little movement like this make a huge difference  

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,614 battles

i got sunk alot in CQC situation and i wonder why then i blame yea because the other ship is higher tier..of course i got sunk!

but realise my own impatience is my downfall, it's not the tier but how i place my ship and take advantage of mistakes while not doing mistakes myself

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles

Yesterday I cqc'd a full hp New Mex and a Nagato with my stock NC. When two ships are on your two sides, you will have to show broadside to one of them. So you have to time it right. And ofcourse higher tier ship has to do something about it, not just skill. If I hadn't taken half hp of that Nagato through the bow, I would not survive.

The main mistake I do when sailing a battleship is trusting chicken teammates.

Edited by icy_phoenix

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Sometimes watching other player do really help.

You can follow the live stream of Aeon Ace and Lengxv6 in twitch... You can watch they do, and ask why the did it

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,614 battles

Yesterday I cqc'd a full hp New Mex and a Nagato with my stock NC. When two ships are on your two sides, you will have to show broadside to one of them. So you have to time it right. And ofcourse higher tier ship has to do something about it, not just skill. If I hadn't taken half hp of that Nagato through the bow, I would not survive.

The main mistake I do when sailing a battleship is trusting chicken teammates.

muahahahaha

so true, play random can trust no one except yourself