You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Turing

Remove Kongo from this game. at least do something about that range!

37 comments in this topic

563 posts
4,686 battles

i've seen enough kongos at full HP after 20 minutes of battle, sure other bb can do this too but their range is not as crazy as 21km + spotter plane. today, i see a kongo, huging the border, at full hp, no saturation, no scratched paint after 20 minutes of battle. while letting 2 low health cruiser fighting for the win. and he sure cost us the match. ever wonder why bb player snipes and camps, something must have teach those players and this ship did exactly that. reduce that crazy range to a reasonable numbers. 

*this post is based from my pure salt and rage after that game*

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Its WG fault from giving 20km potential range on IJN BBs from Myogi. They should have sub 16km range instead.

[LBAS]
4,499 posts
25,682 battles

i've seen enough kongos at full HP after 20 minutes of battle, sure other bb can do this too but their range is not as crazy as 21km + spotter plane. today, i see a kongo, huging the border, at full hp, no saturation, no scratched paint after 20 minutes of battle. while letting 2 low health cruiser fighting for the win. and he sure cost us the match. ever wonder why bb player snipes and camps, something must have teach those players and this ship did exactly that. reduce that crazy range to a reasonable numbers. 

Its never done

227 posts
2,651 battles

So, it's finally here. IJN BBs get so much love because of its range. They're snipers, pretty broken at max range. But broadside at 12km, do you want some paddles so you can go to Port, in peace?

420 posts
20 battles

maybe the situation gets worse after the nerf,

coz they still stick to the border, but cant shoot within 20 mins of battls :teethhappy:

Exactly this. I saw a lot of BB stick to border, and missed a lot at target 10km away.

My personal opinion, Kongo is excellent sniper. She still have good accuracy at 16km and could citadel 20km away, "accurately".

I think, more accurate than Iowa.

So IMO, if you says about stick to border, unschated, and also do not contribute useful damage to team, it is user's fault. Stick to border itself is quite wrong tho lol.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,842 posts
4,140 battles

Either sail angled towards it in a USBB or just burn it to the waterline with a cruiser.  The Kongo is a one trick pony.  A lot of drivers have won it and tend to play zoomed in all map.

1,842 posts
8,112 battles

Kongou will NEVER be nerfed :trollface:

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Hmmmmmm right. Only Kongou players sniping at max range? Guess you haven't heard stories from high-tier battles, you will rant the same & demand for range nerf.

[PANTS]
188 posts
10,323 battles

i've seen enough kongos at full HP after 20 minutes of battle,

Chill, it's T5 :trollface:

I've seen bismarcks, coloradoes, Fusos sniping at max range

Not to mention I had a game where Saipan strafe my airspace (Nagato) thinking that it actually might hit my ship :trollface:

Edited by AkaNoPoi

[PANTS]
188 posts
10,323 battles

its even worse when you see yamatos camping at max range sniping at tier 10 matches :trollface:

Try DM shootiing at max range :trollface: