You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THUNDERCOMMANDER4

needing divsion mates that speak english that use a headset/micraphone

17 members have voted

1. 1. while in divsion do you use chat function/voice chat

• i use it
    • i dont use it
    • didnt know about it
    • dont want to use it
    • cant find anyone to use it with
    • just use regular chat
    • found people who use it but not in my language

6 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

iv been running into so many people that either dont speak english:nerv_fish: (chat or acctual english) or dont have a headset.:amazed: and ever since i used it in the test server i thought there would have been plenty of people that used it but i haven't found a single one yet so for anyone that has a mic and wants to division please message me on forum im desperate:red_button: at this point im grinding the german bb line and am currently at the baryn and am close to the next ship. 

also down in the comments what is your experience with it and is anyone else grinding the german  bb

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

I don't use it in case you mean the in game voice chat feature. The ingame voice chat doesnt help with the Steining process.

Join discord, we have a lot of people there and it might help finding div mates. Just visit the url

https://discord.gg/Tsx2Fu8

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

iv been running into so many people that either dont speak english:nerv_fish: (chat or acctual english) or dont have a headset.:amazed: and ever since i used it in the test server i thought there would have been plenty of people that used it but i haven't found a single one yet so for anyone that has a mic and wants to division please message me on forum im desperate:red_button: at this point im grinding the german bb line and am currently at the baryn and am close to the next ship.

also down in the comments what is your experience with it and is anyone else grinding the german  bb

Hey mate feel free to join our Asia FB Community group, we got Naval Commanders in here who all speak English or mostly do lol.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/657285057763767/

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
408 posts
15,035 battles

You could also look up "shankman" in game. He's been actively trying to assemble an AU/NZ clan for when clan wars come about, if ever. I'm fairly certain he has a TS3 server, too.