Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Warden_AU

Premium shop, missing ships!

10 comments in this topic

1 post
3,370 battles

Issue:  Our Asia region premium shop has bugger all ships in it!

Screenshots: https://asia.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/
Ship: ​Tirpitz, Mikhail Kutuzov, Saipan, Scharnhorst, Indianapolis, Arizona, Warspite,  Dunkerque, Texas, Molotov, Marblehead, Krasny Krym, Mikasa, Campbeltown, Diana, Emden & Tachibana. 

Occurrences:  Every single day in our premium shop except some one the ridiculous "rare ship" specials
Tested: yep, just go to the shop....
Severity: It pisses me off that we can't purchase any of these ships when we want LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD CAN!!Details:  I'm posting this here because it MUST be some sort of accounts team bug, it definitely doesn't make any logical sense as to why only WG Asia would restrict their own sales....

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,842 posts
4,140 battles

Using my sooper paint skills I have adapted my WOT threads chart for WOWS now.

GfjUyNt.jpg

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

Not bug. Just marketing strategy. Asia dont sell some ship while other server sell that ships. Also vice versa, we sell ships that dont show in other server. Depending on the marketing team

Edit: btw, you realize that some premium ships are given to contest and others and most servers envy us? Not to mention contest and easy but have great reward events and missions

Edited by Ryusuke_ShireiKan

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

its a marketing strategy. they make look that certain ship is rare to make them feasible. but i wonder if do more harm than actually boost their sale. not all people has money all the time so if they sell a ship during times where other company release their games pretty sure most gamers will pick games over a ship inside a game. then they wont have enough money to buy the ship. but the next time they do, the ship is not in sale anymore.

1,069 posts
3,847 battles

its a marketing strategy. they make look that certain ship is rare to make them feasible. but i wonder if do more harm than actually boost their sale. not all people has money all the time so if they sell a ship during times where other company release their games pretty sure most gamers will pick games over a ship inside a game. then they wont have enough money to buy the ship. but the next time they do, the ship is not in sale anymore.

Yep,seen a few people post about not being able to buy a ship.People have missed out when a limited time ship is released and the work pay schedule of players has been outside of that.

WG is costing themselves money by not putting up ships on the site and/or for doubloons in game permanently once released.

679 posts
3,522 battles

Using my sooper paint skills I have adapted my WOT threads chart for WOWS now.

GfjUyNt.jpg

This drawing looks very similar to an IS3 winner drawing back in 2014 WOT

Sign in to follow this