Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Disable tapping on your mouse pad

5 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

In the last 3 days I have team killed 2 players by inadvertently hitting my mouse pad on my laptop while playing DD's.

I play with a plug in mouse but the mouse pad is still active as I have discovered (yes I know next to nothing when it comes to computers).

So I strongly suggest that anyone playing on a laptop as I do disable this feature. Quick google link on how provided.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=how+to+disable+mouse+pad&oq=h&aqs=chrome.5.69i60l5j69i59.4712j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Also my utmost humbled apologises to those 2 players in case your didn't catch my remorse in chat. 

753 posts
8,965 battles

easy, change your "Fire!" Hotkeys to something else like "Space button"

and many things that require mouse button

Space bar I use to check hp/distance etc, I have a plug in mouse to fire etc. but didn't know that the touch pad would still function when mistakenly tapped. Never happened before except for the last 3 days so I thought I'd let others know.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Space bar I use to check hp/distance etc, I have a plug in mouse to fire etc. but didn't know that the touch pad would still function when mistakenly tapped. Never happened before except for the last 3 days so I thought I'd let others know.

HP and distance is bound to "Alt" AFAIK

Sign in to follow this