You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
komma1710

Frankly, WOWs should have learned from the game which released 10 years ago

13 comments in this topic

6 posts
3,972 battles

It's Age Of Empire 3

It renders breaking of mast, fall of good on the ship, and breaking and falling of ship mass as a ship get damaged.

But, a naval battle simulation which released after 10 years later shows just ragging the textures without any change of polygon.

hqdefault.jpg

525 posts
7,946 battles

Are your very sure that ships built decades later will behave the same way as the one you mention?

With how much antenna  WW2 ships have, i think it's not a bad idea

posted a heavy damaged mikuma for further reference4ZiZqZ.jpg

Edited by Skooma

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

With how much antenna  WW2 ships have, i think it's not a bad idea

posted a heavy damaged mikuma for further reference4ZiZqZ.jpg

No

That is not what it mean

If you compare the mass, the height and the hull size

It is impossible to happen ships starting from ironclad

Unless the designer is IJN which have pretty weird design on their ship which also cause the balance of the hull break when get hit by reasonable high wave

See Tomozuru incident

525 posts
7,946 battles

No

That is not what it mean

If you compare the mass, the height and the hull size

It is impossible to happen ships starting from ironclad

Unless the designer is IJN which have pretty weird design on their ship which also cause the balance of the hull break when get hit by reasonable high wave

See Tomozuru incident

and what do "it" means? OP said he want to see "renders breaking of mast, fall of good on the ship, and breaking and falling of ship mass as a ship get damaged"

and in that picture it showed a breaking and falling of ship mass right? but what do i know, im not an expert on this things.

i think what OP want's to see is a lot more holes, falling antenna, ruined bridge, etc

Edited by Skooma

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

and what do "it" means? OP said he want to see "renders breaking of mast, fall of good on the ship, and breaking and falling of ship mass as a ship get damaged"

and in that picture it showed a breaking and falling of ship mass right? but what do i know, im not an expert on this things.

i think what OP want's to see is a lot more holes, falling antenna, ruined bridge, etc

*sob*

idk

my potato pc will last for how long after that implemented

525 posts
7,946 battles

*sob*

idk

my potato pc will last for how long after that implemented

*pat* there there.

You should be fine though if the OP is right, since OP said that game was released 10 years ago, shouldn't be that heavy to render

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

You do know that that is wood, and we are dealing with steel (most of it, anyway)?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

You do know that that is wood, and we are dealing with steel (most of it, anyway)?

And also a free to play game competing amongst potato PC owners rather than a paid game who needs graphics as a method of standing out.

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

A sad moment moment for potato pc user. But i would like this, though mast and other bridge destructions mean knocking out radars, damage control center, etc so i will be good only if it will be shown during sinking

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Dude, first thing in World War Two they are ordered to tie down everything on the deck, if anything is even loose. Secondly, how are you going to see them when your ship is on fire and all those smoke are coming out of the batteries? Thirdly, this game is 0.5.11.0 which means it is still under development. And this is a free to play game, so don't complain if they don't add in a small detail that shouldn't even be in the game

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

I think it is worth mentioning that it is a Real Time Strategy and this is an arcade game, they have different engine and model rendering. Those addittions would be nice if they don't affect gameplay but not something can be done in one night.

On the unrelated note, holy shit AoE3 is 10 yrs old already? I'm so damned old.