You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Loshirai14

Some Random Aircraft Appeared

17 comments in this topic

345 posts
3,656 battles

Saw this aircraft passing through. It doesn't look like a fighter/spotter plane, has a somewhat blue color and it's not showing on the minimap.

9sLYkix.jpg

Here's a zoomed in shot

HIZ6Ywy.jpg

Edited by Loshirai14

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

Yeah i had one and was tryjng to point it out to others. Funny thing was, it was high up but when i sniper moded to zoom, it bugged my guns straight at it. It was a usn "flyingboat" i think is the term of endearment for it. It was on the same map as the lions head rock easter egg.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Just map's cosmetic stuffs, no any game value. Hey, the Ice map on lower tier have level-bomber formation & Zeppelin flying over.

Edited by Mingfang47

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

Here's a close up of it from the front which I took to look into when I got a chance. It comes up through the "C" point, south to north around 2-3 minutes in. It looks like a Goose Grumman Flying boat to me (included with screenshot) which have been around since 1933 and saw extensive use in the pacific theatre.

NB: how do I get my pictures on the PC the same size?

Flying boat on faultline.jpg

345 posts
3,656 battles

NB: how do I get my pictures on the PC the same size?

What do you mean? The image size here on the forum or the size of the actual image? If you're talking about the forum image, you upload the image to imgur.com then link it here.

Edited by Loshirai14

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

you just found the easter egg

well, i found it too but no idea what as that (and this is nowhere close to april XD)

[LN]
Super Tester
215 posts

I did my best in a T1 match to tell players that they get a free T3 prem ship if they shoot down the blimp.

No takers.

Realy :trollface:

Sound like the story about BOT aircraft in some map of WoT :trollface: