You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FenrirApalis

waa what happen...

15 comments in this topic

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

ok so I went to walk my dog tonight and I saw some really nice Moon rainbows (yes you heard it right, Moon rainbows. It went away too fast and a phone cannot capture it anyways so no pics sry). Then I was walking around the footy oval when I heard something beep 0_0 I went to check it out and... I found a defibrillator... wut? There is a white light that flashes with the beep on the side... It was raining so its all covered in water too but why is that there and beeping... waaaaa don't defib kill me I'm not a camping sniper

But seriously wth why is that there... Should I do something about it? Call someone?

in case you are wondering about moon rainbows: I came to the conclusion that the clouds covering it had the perfect ratio to reflect enough light to make it a rainbow. Full circle DOUBLE rainbow. gg

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Then I was walking around the footy oval

What's a footy oval?

Also defibrillators are really expensive, upwards of a thousand per unit... maybe call up the park management? Beeping usually means something wrong with the defibrillator, at least that's what I've learned from the first aid course at work lel

415 posts
10,918 battles

What's a footy oval?

It's where Australians play their bizarre brand of "Football" where they use their hands a lot ... it's not rectangular like a real football pitch.

350 posts

It's where Australians play their bizarre brand of "Football" where they use their hands a lot ... it's not rectangular like a real football pitch.

Wouldn't that be Rugby, by any chance? I have read that it is popular in Australia and even England.

415 posts
10,918 battles

Wouldn't that be Rugby, by any chance? I have read that it is popular in Australia and even England.

No not rugby ... I am from England so I know what Rugby is and it is played on a rectangular pitch  ... I mean Australian rules "football" ... google it.

350 posts

No not rugby ... I am from England so I know what Rugby is and it is played on a rectangular pitch  ... I mean Australian rules "football" ... google it.

Alright, even though I haven't heard of it. 

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

The park is managed by the city council and the defib could have been anyone's

Hey Harpoon you don't see a moon rainbow everyday okay...

too bad, i see it every few months