Autumnado

Commemorative flags and voice overs

8 comments in this topic

12 posts
300 battles

So I've started to really enjoy the game, and I noticed after I played a bit last night, I unlocked a flag that wasn't a consumable? How do I equip it? I really have no idea what to do with things like that O_o

Also, my friend had a mini break down when the anime voices disappeared, and I noticed a pirate voice popped up in their place. Do voices only last for a little while, each patch or do you have to unlock them or something?

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

To equip flags, they are under the exterior tab as the right most tab.

For voices, make sure your friend has the Yokosuka port active to have all the ARP voices available in the audio settings. 

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

You gotta enable the anime voice in the settings after you enter Yokosuka port. Go to your camo tab and there should be a tab that says 'Flags' and you equip it there. Unless your account level haven't unlocked it yet

12 posts
300 battles

Oh so it's just a port thing for the voices? That's a relief.

Also, I just looked at account levels, and apparently I need to be level 11 to display special flags. Guess I spent all last night looking for them for nothing lol...

Though speaking of the ARP stuff, do WG plan on making the previous ships available again in the future?

117 posts
1,365 battles

Oh so it's just a port thing for the voices? That's a relief.

Also, I just looked at account levels, and apparently I need to be level 11 to display special flags. Guess I spent all last night looking for them for nothing lol...

Though speaking of the ARP stuff, do WG plan on making the previous ships available again in the future?

You're last question is loaded. The smarmy salt ridden sooks will go to town. As usual. I for one am glad WG allowed me to get a Tier 7 IJN Cruiser for next to nothing. Which ....btw.....Has a forcefield??    

12 posts
300 battles

You're last question is loaded. The smarmy salt ridden sooks will go to town. As usual. I for one am glad WG allowed me to get a Tier 7 IJN Cruiser for next to nothing. Which ....btw.....Has a forcefield??    

Loaded? I'm just curious if its possible to unlock all of those fancy looking ships for peeps like me who are low level and joined the game only recently, since 2 of my friends and I would love them
Edited by SpookYa

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Loaded? I'm just curious if its possible to unlock all of those fancy looking ships for peeps like me who are low level and joined the game only recently, since 2 of my friends and I would love them

Well WG hasn't abandoned the ARP collaboration yet, so I would assume there should be opportunities to get them in the future. Some ARP ships like the kongo have come back a few times (I think 3?)

Alpha Tester
52 posts
2,260 battles

Next month we will be getting the Takao if I am not mistaken.

after that maybe the Haifuri collab will go live i guess

Edited by Kyou