Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
tywinlannister

ARP Nachi

6 comments in this topic

3 posts
1,193 battles

So, I completed the mission for the Nachi.

I had just bought the Dunkerque.

After the game in the Dunkerque which I completed the mission, I 'received' the Nachi in the form of it replacing my Dunkerque.

After clicking on a few other ships, I have my Dunkerque back, but no Nachi.

What is going on? Do I need to do something else?

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Do you have the correct port? The ARP ships only appear on the Yoko... port, there is a sticky thread about this in this forums.

I completed the missions my ARP ship is there, only in that port, not in the celebration port, etc

[RNZN]
53 posts
6,815 battles

Great Ship, cant really see what is different between her and the standard but she seems to have tighter spread of fire and suck up the hits better. Maybe its a radioactive snot green coloring.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Great Ship, cant really see what is different between her and the standard but she seems to have tighter spread of fire and suck up the hits better. Maybe its a radioactive snot green coloring.

All ARP Class Ship is identical in term of ability, the only different is the camo / paint / glowing neon and their voice.

so in term of ability ARP Myoko = ARP Haguro = ARP Ashigara = ARP Nachi

ARP Kongo = ARP Haruna = ARP Kirishima = ARP Hiei

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

You can use camouflage on standard one but you can't do that on ARP versions. The glowing paint job is just the hull, they don't have the camouflage properties.

Sign in to follow this