Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Archangel_Omega

tried the "play your own music feature" and how to improve it

7 comments in this topic

5 posts
339 battles

I think it's terrible. I usually play World of Warships with itunes playing in the background, and with it i have more control such as stopping the music and pause it during loading screen and main menu

this feature basically just play the music in the folder from when you start the game until you exit the game

wargaming, do you know a game called guild wars 2?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Customized_soundtrack

just as an idea comparison, the way they handle when the music play is way better, if you follow their playlist custom song system, you can have different playlists for different situation, such as when engaging in combat, when the game just started, main menu music, port music,

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

well,, if WG prefer to put thing on usermusic folder,, hope WG implement the sub-folder system,, like music folder for port,, then for battle,, and then for result screen,, etc etc,, and 2nd,, i choose music with decent Bit rate (320kbps) and yet it sounded like low quality music file in-game (not loud enough),, so please,, do something about that

[BMRSF]
373 posts
2,517 battles

well,, if WG prefer to put thing on usermusic folder,, hope WG implement the sub-folder system,, like music folder for port,, then for battle,, and then for result screen,, etc etc,, and 2nd,, i choose music with decent Bit rate (320kbps) and yet it sounded like low quality music file in-game (not loud enough),, so please,, do something about that

yeah i have similar suggestion about this. the music play everywhere (port,login,win,lose) what i want is i can choose when the music start playing i hope WG will make it better the next update.

Sign in to follow this