You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Syanda

Contest advertisement! End of year contest.

31 comments in this topic

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Posting this on behalf of FenrirApalis. 

Hello fellow captains! This is FenrirApalis.

At the end of this year, I will be holding a contest for everyone here on the Asia server, the rewards will include high tier premium ships and doubloons!

This contest will be based on a points system. Every medal (eg. First Blood, Kraken Unleashed etc) that you earn in a match will worth a certain amount of points, and the players with the highest amount of points at the end of the contest will be the winners!

This contest will be limited to ships tier 6 and above.

Final details of this contest have not yet being decided, but the premium ship prize will be between tier 6-8 and the doubloon prize for top competitors will be 1000+ The details regarding medals and their corresponding points will be posted as soon as possible. I will also hold a few testing contests to evaluate the points system and make adjustments to the points value of each medal if it is needed.

Special thanks to Syanda for helping me run this contest :3

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

yeah that probs won't count. Maybe I could do a raffle for detonation medals tho

Detonation is the hardest medal to get with the right time, so actually you should get extra point for that..

Imagine you get multiple medal and  end the round with explosion or die hard how cool that will be :D:D:D 

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Didnt knew regular members can make one too.

oAo)

PM one of the regular contest co-ordinators with your ideas.  We'll run them past the GMs (just in case your idea is already on its way)

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Guys this isn't an Unicum challenge, I'm pretty sure everyone gets those medals... You know, high caliber? Confederate? Devastating strike?

Edited by FenrirApalis

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Guys this isn't an Unicum challenge, I'm pretty sure everyone gets those medals... You know, high caliber? Confederate? Devastating strike?

even I can get medals lol

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

gave 30.000 doublon to anyone who have a replay game where he get both of this on the same match:

Icon_achievement_ONE_SOLDIER_IN_THE_FIEL and Icon_achievement_RETRIBUTION.png

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

even I can get medals lol

Guess who i taking this picture from :trollface:

qsTA1n2.png

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Question, so is this contest still on schedule?

Just kinda curious, its almost 2 months without any updates.

last time i check yes.

just wait till further announcement.

Soon™ 

227 posts
2,651 battles

gave 30.000 doublon to anyone who have a replay game where he get both of this on the same match:

Icon_achievement_ONE_SOLDIER_IN_THE_FIEL and Icon_achievement_RETRIBUTION.png

Oh boi, don't let modder (not moderator ofc) get this crazy idea, you will get 3x of the first and the second one... :nerv_fish: or your 30k doublon will become mine