Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yansuki

HMS Belfast. incomming British Premium cruiser.

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
34 posts
1,943 battles

We will probably see it for Chriistmas as a way overpriced bundle, full of flags you don't need, months after its available as a standard buy in the premium shops on NA, EU and RU servers, at half the price.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

We will probably see it for Chriistmas as a way overpriced bundle, full of flags you don't need, months after its available as a standard buy in the premium shops on NA, EU and RU servers, at half the price.

i believe those flag comes as free. i buy ship with doubloon and flag since they are useful but i don't buy ship with premium time because i don't play that often.

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

Lol.... Smoke and radar able to be used at the same time..... Tier 7 will never be the same again, and Is it me or did this just ruin the Flint as a ranked prize as this appears on the surface to be just as good. But maybe, just maybe that shell arc could be the downfall.

1,162 posts

Lol.... Smoke and radar able to be used at the same time..... Tier 7 will never be the same again, and Is it me or did this just ruin the Flint as a ranked prize as this appears on the surface to be just as good. But maybe, just maybe that shell arc could be the downfall.

Flint is owned by unicum players only but no income from it, but WG need more money thus they make a wallet version of Flint. :hiding:

I just realized Belfast is Atlanta and Flint combined into one. :D

Edited by RisaFujiyama

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Flint is owned by unicum players only but no income from it, but WG need more money thus they make a wallet version of Flint. :hiding:

I just realized Belfast is Atlanta and Flint combined into one. :D

well she doesn't have a AA barrage making her an ideal target for CV. but as long as you stick with other CA with AA you will be fine.

Sign in to follow this