You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THUNDERCOMMANDER4

new/interchangeable commands F1 throught to F11

7 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

for some time now people have been able to only be able to use commands for certain situations and with how some people have language difficulty e.g english to asian or vise versa.

so maybe in near future could wargaming implement commands that can be interchanged for diffrent captains like for dd players there could be a command to let other players know if your launching torps or for when there laying smoke cause the ammount of times people have launched torps at me and have killed me by accident have come down to the fact they couldn't get the the chat fast enough or i didnt see it in chat.

it will also spice up the functionality a bit cause at the moment the voice chat in divisions has gone down the dunny a bit i havent been bale to find anyone:look: who uses it.

add suggestions of what commands you would like to see be added this is not a rant just something i was thinking of in game

227 posts
2,651 battles

double click on mini-map and write "fishes in water" or "torps in water". If they don't understand that, poor 'em

and first thing first, you should only push torps into water only when you're at front-line, as a reminder.

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

for some time now people have been able to only be able to use commands for certain situations and with how some people have language difficulty e.g english to asian or vise versa.

so maybe in near future could wargaming implement commands that can be interchanged for diffrent captains like for dd players there could be a command to let other players know if your launching torps or for when there laying smoke cause the ammount of times people have launched torps at me and have killed me by accident have come down to the fact they couldn't get the the chat fast enough or i didnt see it in chat.

it will also spice up the functionality a bit cause at the moment the voice chat in divisions has gone down the dunny a bit i havent been bale to find anyone:look: who uses it.

add suggestions of what commands you would like to see be added this is not a rant just something i was thinking of in game

I want them to implement a radial command menu/

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,831 posts
4,110 battles

I want them to implement a radial command menu/

Stop talking common sense.  The command line with "stone the crows", "well played" and the rest of the innocuous comments seems to be popular with chat spammers. 

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Stop talking common sense.  The command line with "stone the crows", "well played" and the rest of the innocuous comments seems to be popular with chat spammers. 

Give every person the ability to mute someone's chat commands for the match, then.

Is fix, yes?

312 posts
10,043 battles

I have same thought too!

We should have a button for "I'm detected"

Coz in every battle on my DDs, at least I typed it once or more,

its a very important warning for my teammates that there is DD nearby,

it means torpedos are incoming and hey my dear cruisers prepare to hunt !

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

I have same thought too!

We should have a button for "I'm detected"

Coz in every battle on my DDs, at least I typed it once or more,

its a very important warning for my teammates that there is DD nearby,

it means torpedos are incoming and hey my dear cruisers prepare to hunt !

^^ THIS

One of the most crucial information that you can pass on to your team, so that they cannot be surprised, which is the primary weapon of destroyers, or with high concealment ships.