You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
pwnies5600

Anniversary Celebration

39 comments in this topic

205 posts
5,305 battles

There is a bit more detail in the NA and EU websites. Dragon flags that earn 333% more commander xp, mystery missions and rewards, etc. I wonder if number of battles include ALL types of battles, or just random battles?

I read that either a NA or EU a particular player there stands to collect 700+ dragon flags due to number of (random?) battles played and he has nine tier 10 ships, Woot!  :great:

Edited by Bunda369

163 posts
7,902 battles

I like the mystery around the hidden achievements.  Can't fathom much from the icons, I mean a terminator duck? Finger pointing to a plane?  One does look like a gold ship in a pile of credits so maybe that's a new credit horde achievement.

I also like the fact that if enough people also earn the same achievement it can turn gold and you can login for additional rewards. 

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Wow nice rewards, luckily I have 2 Tier 10 ships, Yamato and Montana, sittling in luxury in port. Free flags :D

163 posts
7,902 battles

The news doesn't actually tell you if the new exclusive achievements have descriptions, it almost sounds like you will need to keep an eye on what triggers them.

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,930 battles

The news doesn't actually tell you if the new exclusive achievements have descriptions, it almost sounds like you will need to keep an eye on what triggers them.

There is a bit of a description on the NA server about the achievements:

"Now's your chance to earn a new type of achievement: event achievements. They're exactly what they sound like, and these specific achievements will only be available for the duration of our birthday celebrations. They're missions with a twist: while you'll be able to see the achievements, you won't be told explicitly how to unlock them -- think of them as covert achievements.

This event is all about teamwork, so make sure to keep an eye on the forums and social media to see if someone has found a solution for any and all of the achievements If you're lucky enough to earn one yourself, share your knowledge with your fellow Captains!"

8accb108-7401-11e6-90c0-38eaa7374f3c_660

efa9e2ca-7164-11e6-b7c1-d89d6715223c.pngDragon +333% Commander XP signal flag

dc8b0080-7163-11e6-b8ac-d89d6715223c.pngCustom decorative flag.

Note NA has a special achievements solved page

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/94552-solving-the-event-achievements/

These achievements for 08-19September look rather mysterious.

Dapper Walrus (Manner Maketh the Man)                                                           -

Gold ship among piles of coins (Big Roll)                                                              - 

Trident (King of the Party)                                                                                   -

Shell in the clouds (Fire Show)                                                                           - 

?? not idea what this represents, something under the waves (Festive Soup) -   

Finger pointing at a plane (A shot in the Dark)                                                     -  

Cyberduck with red eye(Rise of the Machines)                                                  -  

Letterbox (Life & Soul of the Party)                                                                     -

Lion's Head Door knocker (Queue Jumper)                                                         -

Seagull on head   (Run Admiral, Run                                                                    -   

Edited by Razide

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,930 battles

the something under waves is torpedoes :teethhappy:

Thanks that makes sense..

I first thought drumsticks underwater  :sceptic:

Beta Tester
911 posts

There is a bit more detail in the NA and EU websites. Dragon flags that earn 333% more commander xp, mystery missions and rewards, etc. I wonder if number of battles include ALL types of battles, or just random battles?

I read that either a NA or EU a particular player there stands to collect 700+ dragon flags due to number of (random?) battles played and he has nine tier 10 ships, Woot!  :great:

Looks like I'll be getting a big stack of flags. This will be so helpful stacking it with confederate flags and premium ships.

Edited by SlamUez

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

Looks like I'll be getting a big stack of flags. This will be so helpful stacking it with confederate flags and premium ships.

jusr how many are you getting?

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Going to earn 700 flags when the event ends.. 750 if i managed to get Khabarovsk in less than two weeks :D

141 posts
6,618 battles

May i ask does ships in developed stage (not purchase in the port) eligible to extra 50 dragoon flag?

I need answers right now

Edited by zombiesforce

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,930 battles

The special achievements are now up on the SEA site with updating totals

Queue Jumper is already up to 80

Looks like the King of the Party along with Life & Soul of the Party are the two hardest to achieve if the NA server is any indication.

Queue Jumper and Fire Show appear to be the easiest.

Edited by Razide