You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FenrirApalis

So we can have line changes

21 comments in this topic

Super Tester
223 posts
3,340 battles

hmm, since I'm not really that knowledgeable about ships, is there any particular ships on existing country lines that cn be interesting when added? 

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

We need a second USN Cruisef line and maybe even a second DD line because LOOK AT ALL THOSE DD CLASSES lol jk they are barely different between each class but comeon give us another CL line for USN. Then I can pound planes with 6 inch AA

173 posts
5,332 battles

A separate CL/CA line for the USN would be good for that faction. I wonder if the Cleveland could be at T9 in the CL branch and what buffs it may receive?  I hope it can have flatter arcs although it may become historically innaccurate.

173 posts
5,332 battles

Battlecruiser line, Hood, Alaska, Graf Spee??? maybe a CA, i dont know. Speaking of battlecruiser, maybe LExington class battlecruiser or better yet, USS Lexington with 8-inch gun option so you can switch between air-group navigation and firing artillery at ships, though that would make you easy to spot. 

Edited by KirstieBeau

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

Here's a radical idea.....

How about other nations trees before additional branches?

Probably too late if they have already started adding the ships. From the post WG mentioned we are going to see them in PTS soon.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

A separate CL/CA line for the USN would be good for that faction. I wonder if the Cleveland could be at T9 in the CL branch and what buffs it may receive?  I hope it can have flatter arcs although it may become historically innaccurate.

cleve can get to T8 Max, Fargo and Worchester will suit tier 9 and 10. Maybe St. Louis at T7 and Brooklyn for T6

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

H

M

S

H M S  I N C O M P A R A B L E

N

C

O

M

P

A

R

A

B

L

E

Edited by Harpoon01

80 posts
4,793 battles

I'm all for this idea.

USN, RN and KM have/had so many ships, ten ships per branch isn't enough for the number of classes they had.

For example, USS Alaska was classified as a heavy cruiser, but was big enough to be called battlecruiser (CC).

RN had so many battlecruiser classes, like Invincible, Indefatigable, Renown, Admiral (which HMS Hood was one), etc.

And the current RN tree only has CLs! They had many CA classes, such as County (HMS Kent, hunter of the Graf Spee) and York (HMS Exeter, another hunter of the Graf Spee).

Then we have the KM. They had so many battlecruisers in WWI, like Seydlitz, Lutzow and Derfflinger, and HMS Graf Spee in WWII, which should have a permanent place in the game.

More branches to the tech trees! :red_button:

PS. Yeah, I like battlecruisers, and cruisers in general. Probably a bit overhyped. Although I do frown upon the fact that most KM ships have twin-mount turrets.

Edited by Paladinum