Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Adamuyura

Really need help

5 comments in this topic

3 posts

Since I bought a new laptop with windows 10 inside, I have met numbers of randomly game crash. I have the newest drives. It doesn't really matter whether I play in full-scream or not, it just stops working, but giving no respond at all. And I find it is an application hang with ID:1002. I've found many similar problems on google, but no solution at all. This problem does not come out when I use other software or game, and it really affects my performance, because it happens really randomly... If someone is able to help me, I appreciate a lot.

QQ图片20160905001218.png

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

get windows 7 or 10 (windows 10 is bearable). 8 is shit.

i highly recommend 7 because i don't experience problem with it playing WoWs.

Edited by yansuki

3 posts

get windows 7 or 10 (windows 10 is bearable). 8 is shit.

i highly recommend 7 because i don't experience problem with it playing WoWs.

Well, this laptop is with Windows 10 but not 8, but my last laptop with 8 has no problem with playing. And I'm really confused what should I do now.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

sorry i don't know about 10. i tried to avoid that because i heard it shitty. what graphics card are you using? i heard new NVidia drivers has problem with WoWs.

i'm using NVdia too but i didn't updated mine, and its not causing any problem or whatsoever.

3 posts

sorry i don't know about 10. i tried to avoid that because i heard it shitty. what graphics card are you using? i heard new NVidia drivers has problem with WoWs.

i'm using NVdia too but i didn't updated mine, and its not causing any problem or whatsoever.

Yes, I have NVidia 1060 with it, is it the real problem?

Sign in to follow this