Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
zombiesforce

Worries about IJN DD new branch

11 comments in this topic

141 posts
6,610 battles

At the time i heard this news i am glad, finally WG is going to restructuring IJN DD has been bullied by USS and USSR dd since thousands version patch before. As a original IJN dd player, i feel worried. At the same time WG announce this "sudden stunning" news, does WG forget to explain how to compensate users who developed the whole or part of this tree? I have been planning to develop shimakaze for few months, i stored enough free exp and credits, ready to jump her out. I spared one skill 5 captain too. After i heard that news, i freezed and confused.

WG, i wont says you "owe" us an comprehensive explanation, cos i i have been awaiting buffing IJN DDs to death. But while you announcing such a jaw-droping news, do you know hows your loyal player thinking?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

THere's some precedent for it for when World of Tanks introduced new lines or shifts in the tech tree. Needless to say, If you have a t8 IJN destroyer now, you are very, very, very, (something like 99.9%) likely to have a t8 IJN destroyer once the line-split hits. I'm assuming anyone with a Mutsuki now will have a Fubuki, a Fubuki will have a Kagerou, etc.

141 posts
6,610 battles

clear. Thx

THere's some precedent for it for when World of Tanks introduced new lines or shifts in the tech tree. Needless to say, If you have a t8 IJN destroyer now, you are very, very, very, (something like 99.9%) likely to have a t8 IJN destroyer once the line-split hits. I'm assuming anyone with a Mutsuki now will have a Fubuki, a Fubuki will have a Kagerou, etc.

2 posts

Aside from the probable increase in the "poi" spam in the chatbox due to the introduction of the nameship of the latter half of the Circle 1 DDs, I'm quite hyped. Still hoping for a Converted Carrier line for the IJN, though.

Edited by ImperiumZero

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Aside from the probable increase in the "poi" spam in the chatbox due to the introduction of the nameship of the latter half of the Circle 1 DDs,

Wait until WG release that actual "Poi: Ship for Premium :trollface:

I might even come with the "Poi" special flag :D:D:D

Sign in to follow this