You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
OraPits

5 Doobs

8 comments in this topic

220 posts
3,420 battles

last time (about 3 months ago) I saw 100 so converted them to XP, I feel this may not have been the right thing to do..dunno

I see I have 5 up there, can this buy me the Bissy :)  ok I know it's a reach but I've no idea what to do with them

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

last time (about 3 months ago) I saw 100 so converted them to XP, I feel this may not have been the right thing to do..dunno

I see I have 5 up there, can this buy me the Bissy :)  ok I know it's a reach but I've no idea what to do with them

You have to add a liiiiiiiiiiiittle more with that, then you can get something ;)

220 posts
3,420 battles

You have to add a liiiiiiiiiiiittle more with that, then you can get something ;)

Ah Ha :)

It is like that then, that's the trouble with being a freebee player these subtle little things get lost 

Could the 5 Doobs be of any use or you really have to buy a few hundred to do anything with

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

will WG go bankrupt if they awarded 50 doubloon for a quest mission?

seriously what can you do with 5 doubloon? i will rather have some 5 flags rather than 5 doubloon.

753 posts
8,965 battles

I honestly cannot see what you are all complaining about, the overwhelming generosity of WG in this challenge of 15 doubloons yet still the whining. 

Perhaps you all haven't realised that with just another 110 challenges of this type you'll have enough doubloons to purchase the Cambeltown which is currently being given away during an EU challenge.

Not to mention the amount of signal flags given, x5 for us and x15 for them, yet you all see some misguided perception of bias.

Shame on you all for asking for equality and fairness. Can we not all be happy with the carbon copied ARP ships thrust upon us?

220 posts
3,420 battles

I honestly cannot see what you are all complaining about, the overwhelming generosity of WG in this challenge of 15 doubloons yet still the whining. 

Perhaps you all haven't realised that with just another 110 challenges of this type you'll have enough doubloons to purchase the Cambeltown which is currently being given away during an EU challenge.

Not to mention the amount of signal flags given, x5 for us and x15 for them, yet you all see some misguided perception of bias.

Shame on you all for asking for equality and fairness. Can we not all be happy with the carbon copied ARP ships thrust upon us?

I feel sarcasm is afoot :)

I did try to covert to XP but it didn't give a line or even a single ship I wished to put it on, time for me to move on, no great loss by the sounds of 5

Super Tester
808 posts
1,399 battles

I feel sarcasm is afoot :)

I did try to covert to XP but it didn't give a line or even a single ship I wished to put it on, time for me to move on, no great loss by the sounds of 5

best you don't listen to him, he's one of our saltier forum dwellers