Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Stein_Grenadier

Is the official Q&A going to be updated?

9 comments in this topic

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Exactly what it says on the tin.

If yes, when?

If not, I believe they're obligated to at least tell everyone they're going to discontinue the Q&A in the Asia server.

It's one thing to make people wait, but it's another to make them wait for something that has no defined time period. The developers could have sent a message as late as a month after their supposed response before telling us it's no longer continued rather than leaving the community hanging. It's been over 3 months now; This is a bad communication practice. Some of the questions in the Q&A are no longer relevant because there's been at least 3 major updates since then.

A little courtesy can go a long way. Especially when there's only so many staff here in the Asia server.

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,052 battles

Personally if I want any information on this game i go look at the NA & EU forums and read their transcripts from their Q & A's, this server seems like It's stuck in an information blackhole. It would be great if that changed though.

334 posts
13,025 battles

What was I kept getting told .... that's right ...."ALL HAIL VADIM"  What that meant I have no idea ...oh and also be patient

334 posts
13,025 battles

C'mon last post in the you ask we talk thread was 30th May it's now mid September .....  is there only one dev can answer questions ?

Sign in to follow this