You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

Marathon done. Party in New York.

18 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

15 doubloons?. If 200= $1 then 100=.50c then 50=.25c then 25=12.5c then 12.5=6.25c SO:

WOOHOO approximately 8 cents worth of doubloons!. That dumps all over the 12500 doubloons I just bought from paypal and didn't get my extra 15% for free....

That comes out of the bank of WG right, where credits and xp magically disappears into the wonderful world of the interweb?.

Ala in a team damage scenario, a player does not receive the compensation that the other player is fined. The extra xp and credits are "interest" that disappear into a large WG vault?.

Been happening for years.

Oh the math is based on WoT gold. I'm better at WoT gold than WoWS gold, but don't even start me on division. 

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

8 US cents a player.

Multiply by the number of active players.

Still fairly expensive given the F2P business model that relies on erratic income.

I can imagine the hell they experienced when every player across all servers were given 100db (50 US cents) for free because they wouldn't stop whining about skill resets; Not that I dislike it. It's free, after all.

1,162 posts

8 US cents a player.

Multiply by the number of active players.

Still fairly expensive given the F2P business model that relies on erratic income.

I can imagine the hell they experienced when every player across all servers were given 100db (50 US cents) for free because they wouldn't stop whining about skill resets; Not that I dislike it. It's free, after all.

Well last month active players across in Asia server is only 10k~13k. Do the math and they spent 1000 USD only. Is that expansive in the MMO realm? :/

I meant they got millions of net income every year. Surely is not that 'expansive' does it?

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Well last month active players across in Asia server is only 10k~13k. Do the math and they spent 1000 USD only. Is that expansive in the MMO realm? :/

I meant they got millions of net income every year. Surely is not that 'expansive' does it?

I'm under the assumption that WG's games are run by divisions focused on a particular game, and then with each server having their own department.

Their income is erratic, as well as uncertain because of the model. Maybe it's only 15 db because that's what the WoWS Asia div could spare per player. That is excluding wages, maintenance and development costs.

I sincerely wouldn't know. I'm no employee.

1,162 posts

I'm under the assumption that WG's games are run by divisions focused on a particular game, and then with each server having their own department.

Their income is erratic, as well as uncertain because of the model. Maybe it's only 15 db because that's what the WoWS Asia div could spare per player. That is excluding wages, maintenance and development costs.

I sincerely wouldn't know. I'm no employee.

You got a point, plus Asia server is the smallest of all. I guess WGAsia just have accept what HQ gives.

Also our stuff cheap, that means their income from this server is small too. No wonder we dont have crazy awesome rewards. *sigh*

Beta Tester
913 posts

WG pissed me off enough that I'm not spending any more on buying any premium ship. Premium time I will keep up that's about it.

lol 15 gold? thats tight.

I warned them in a ticket, look at the history of my account and how much I have spent. Nope they didn't want to resolve the issue for a loyal customer. Their lost really. I was easy going. But full handbrakes on any purchases now.

Didn't get the scharnhorst, didn't get dunkque. 

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Meh, I just take what I'm given. I don't even buy doubloons cuz I always buy port slot when I can buy them directly with cash

129 posts
3,547 battles

I warned them in a ticket

lol i dont think they care. they didnt lose . they still got a lot of boss from around the world who keep on donate to wg. i mean gamer .

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

Wonder who will spend the 15 db on credits or free xp! 15 well just go into the pool. Personally more Zulu flags would be better!