Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aaditya_AJ

Ships to Keep

52 comments in this topic

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

I want to buy back some of ships I've researched Cruisers of every country's tree and Battleships of Japan and Germany up to T7

I want to buy back some ships because now i'm left with T7 Gneisenau and Nagato, T6 Budyonny (my fav) i want ships from T4 to T6 suggest me some ships 

P.S. I hated German cruisers I wont buy them back. 

Thank you in advanced. :)

199 posts
6,037 battles

Just like Stein_Granadier said, keep the ship that you like. And I like to add my own opinion, sell the ship that you didn't like.

There is no point keeping a ship that you didn't like because the forum told you to keep it.

Edited by Delta_Sierra

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,283 posts

Just like Stein_Granadier said, keep the ship that you like. And sell the ship that you didn't like.

There is no point keeping a ship that you didn't like because the forum told you to keep it.

Unless your a collector. Then you keep them all.

I haven't sold a ship yet.

The ships I don't like just sit in harbour rusting.

Edited by EvacuateBowel

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Just like Stein_Granadier said, keep the ship that you like. And sell the ship that you didn't like.

I said nufin about selling.

Stein did nothing wrong.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,375 battles

I want to buy back some of ships I've researched Cruisers of every country's tree and Battleships of Japan and Germany up to T7

I want to buy back some ships because now i'm left with T7 Gneisenau and Nagato, T6 Budyonny (my fav) i want ships from T4 to T6 suggest me some ships 

P.S. I hated German cruisers I wont buy them back. 

Thank you in advanced. :)

Kongo , Fusou .

Kuma.

Cleveland for rather brainless gameplay,  Myoko is better but more challenging to play.

Edited by R3negade

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Any premium and anything over T5, they all are keeper. I am up to T8 in one line, and I already have 34 ships in my collection, including 8 useless girly neon ships.

34 ships that is great!!

Kongo , Fusou .

Kuma.

Cleveland for rather brainless gameplay,  Myoko is better but more challenging to play.

I'm not gonna buy kongo because there are already 3 kongo clones in my port But yea i'll buy back fuso and Kuma. Thank you:honoring:. I stopped at aoba because i always get one shotted even from my Bow(front part of the ship) and get stripped of 14-16k of my ship's health.(I already have ARP Myoko and ARP Ashigara so i don't see any reason to buy and have pain grinding it)

I want to research DD lines as well because i have Minekaze and I'm loving it! i'll probably get to Mutsuki and stop there start other tree. I loved it's torpedo range but it is more like a passive play DD (you can't shoot because you have average guns, just very good at surprise attacks(ninja type)) I want to be more agressive (I wanna go phew phew with my little guns:playing:)

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Tier 5: Nicholas (aka: Nico Nico Nii~), Kamikaze R

Tier 6: New Mexico, Fusou, Bayern, Cleveland, Aoba (???), Farragut, Mutsuki

Tier 7: Nagato, Colorado, Myoukou, Hatsuharu, Mahan

Mostly mid-tiers ships are enjoyable.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,830 posts
4,110 battles

My only keepers are my prems.   Smith, Arkansas, Gremlin, Iwaki, Katori and Emden.    In days gone by I would have kept the cheatland but its just a sad sorry shadow of its former self now.  Everything else gets sold once its elited.  I just move on as I rarely play more than 5-10 games in a row and would never get through the first win bonuses. 

I do keep a umikaze for the lols.  

Super Tester
7,532 posts
7,978 battles

T5 gnevny (only if you can have a dedicated captain), murmansk (most op T5), furutaka (for lolpen)

T6 New mex / Arizona (shits on everything), Budyonny (better Cleveland), Molotov(for lols and lolpens)

T7 Colorado (for drednought medals), every T7 dd you can get.

[LBAS]
4,467 posts
25,617 battles

form T4 to T6, I think some good ship to keep for future missions

T4:

DD: Clemson or Isokaze

CL: Kuma or Karlsure

BB: Wyoming and dont try Myogi

T5:

DD: Gnevy or Minekaze

CA: Furutaka or Obama

BB: Koenig

CV: Zuiho

T6:

DD:Mutsuki

CA: Nurnberg or Cheaterland or Buddy-Yoga or Aoba

BB: Fuso

CV: Ryujo or Indy

Edited by MatterCore

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

T5 Furutaka for big guns, Minekaze/Kamikaze for torpedo spam and cap, Murmansk for obvious reasons, Kongo if you like BBs ARP Kongos +konigsberg

T6 Cleveland, Farragut, Aoba, Fuso

T7 Colorado, Pensacola (if you have a T5 captain with CE), Mahan/Sims , Hatsuharu, Kiev, ARP Myokos

Edit: The Karlsruhe is terrible, but the Konigsberg is great. Been getting consistently good games (with krakens!) in it these few days while playing the german tree.

Edited by pwnies5600

199 posts
6,037 battles

Unless your a collector. Then you keep them all.

I haven't sold a ship yet.

The ships I don't like just sit in harbour rusting.

Welp, not everyone like to spend real money on virtual port slots, except collectors. If I have a lot of slots, I won't be bothered to choose which ships must be sold.

I said nufin about selling.

Stein did nothing wrong.

Yeah, my bad. Edited the previous post to make it more clearer. Should be more careful when posting at 11 PM.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

My only keepers are my prems.   Smith, Arkansas, Gremlin, Iwaki, Katori and Emden.    In days gone by I would have kept the cheatland but its just a sad sorry shadow of its former self now.  Everything else gets sold once its elited.  I just move on as I rarely play more than 5-10 games in a row and would never get through the first win bonuses. 

I do keep a umikaze for the lols.  

I don't buy premium ships so premiums are out of the equation.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

T5 gnevny (only if you can have a dedicated captain), murmansk (most op T5), furutaka (for lolpen)

T6 New mex / Arizona (shits on everything), Budyonny (better Cleveland), Molotov(for lols and lolpens)

T7 Colorado (for drednought medals), every T7 dd you can get.

form T4 to T6, I think some good ship to keep for future missions

T4:

DD: Clemson or Isokaze

CL: Kuma or Karlsure

BB: Wyoming and dont try Myogi

T5:

DD: Gnevy or Minekaze

CA: Furutaka or Obama

BB: Koenig

CV: Zuiho

T6:

DD:Mutsuki

CA: Nurnberg or Cheaterland or Buddy-Yoga or Aoba

BB: Fuso

CV: Ryujo or Indy

T5 Furutaka for big guns, Minekaze/Kamikaze for torpedo spam and cap, Murmansk for obvious reasons, Kongo if you like BBs ARP Kongos +konigsberg

T6 Cleveland, Farragut, Aoba, Fuso

T7 Colorado, Pensacola (if you have a T5 captain with CE), Mahan/Sims , Hatsuharu, Kiev, ARP Myokos

Edit: The Karlsruhe is terrible, but the Konigsberg is great. Been getting consistently good games (with krakens!) in it these few days while playing the german tree.

Definitely keep the Konigsberg !

I'll buy them back Thanks :rolleyes:

But konigsberg does not suit my play style but I had fun with it. Nurnberg on the other hand game me nightmares. I earned 20 Detonation flags in my 28 games with it and even in co-op I got detonated T_T .

199 posts
6,037 battles

Don't sell the ship in the first place, so you won't need to re-buy it.

Well, I suggest only sell the ships you didn't like, keep the ships that you like. If you don't like spending money on the slots, sooner or later, you'll run out of it, like me. Lost count how many times I have to sell favorite ships to make room for another ships.

And AJ, try not to multi-post too much. I suggest you put all of them on the same one post.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Well, I suggest only sell the ships you didn't like, keep the ships that you like. If you don't like spending money on the slots, sooner or later, you'll run out of it, like me. Lost count how many times I have to sell favorite ships to make room for another ships.

And AJ, try not to multi-post too much. I suggest you put all of them on the same one post.

What happened was i posted once but my network went crazy so i clicked it thrice then it posted same thing thrice then i couldn't delete those other couple of posts that is why i've edited them 

Sign in to follow this