You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Loshirai14

When Matchmaking Trolls You Hard

13 comments in this topic

345 posts
3,668 battles

Hivf3XB.png

I tried my best. I gave up on the Haruna but i'll try again with Nachi.

I did whatever i did with the rest of my Myokos yet i kept on losing. Same with the Kongos.

Edited by Loshirai14

Super Tester
7,582 posts
8,005 battles

I got it in first two hours, but like rest of my arp ships, didn't bother to play her, since I have no credits to waste on upgrades for Nachi. Do notice that ARP ships do not have camo that you could have for standard myoko or lingo.

As for winning, cas aren't well known for carrying potatoes. And kongo is outright bad.

Edited by icy_phoenix

345 posts
3,668 battles

I got it in first two hours, but like rest of my arp ships, didn't bother to play her, since I have no credits to waste on upgrades for Nachi. Do notice that ARP ships do not have camo that you could have for standard myoko or lingo.

As for winning, cas aren't well known for carrying potatoes. And kongo is outright bad.

I don't even use camo on any of my ships except DDs, so it doesn't really affect my games. 

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Same experience here, even if you don't push forward people like to shoot the Nachi so I gave up and went to grind the German line. Issit beacuse bright green is easier to see?

345 posts
3,668 battles

it ain't MM fault.

u just being unlucky become citadel farm target

Not really. I'm not dumb to just sail full broadside to anyone. I'm usually one of the last ones to die.

Edited by Loshirai14

181 posts
4,257 battles

Last couple of days has been miserable for me. Especially today, I won only 1 match in about 15 matches(The worst day in WOWS so far). Yesterday wasn't this bad but quite close. Did anything change or I got cursed or something... :(:amazed:

Super Tester
7,582 posts
8,005 battles

Last couple of days has been miserable for me. Especially today, I won only 1 match in about 15 matches(The worst day in WOWS so far). Yesterday wasn't this bad but quite close. Did anything change or I got cursed or something... :(:amazed:

Lol, stop playing once you lose 5 in a row. I did what you did once and I wrecked my solo stats permanently. Now I don't even bother to play solo. 15 loss in a row on Kutuzov, I was mad and I kept playing till I get a win.

181 posts
4,257 battles

Now I don't even bother to play solo. 15 loss in a row on Kutuzov, I was mad and I kept playing till I get a win.

Guess I must make more friends, so can division whenever I start the game.

Super Tester
7,582 posts
8,005 battles

Guess I must make more friends, so can division whenever I start the game.

We have quite a regular bunch. So, I can find one of them or the others. Most of the time we just waste time on discord by chatting about game stuffs and theory crafting.