You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
icy_phoenix

WG please add "win a game" with every mission stages

19 comments in this topic

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

Battleships shooting HE for fire setting, or DDs yoloing enemy CV etc are becoming a trend. Please add the constraint for winning a game for the progression to add up. Not for daily missions or events, but for the missions with multiple stages. They are usually too fast.

EDIT: Only suggesting this for missions with multiple stages that require specific class of ship to do the other thing that they don't usually do.

Edited by icy_phoenix

783 posts
4,821 battles

I agree with this conditionally.

Personally, it'd be good for missions which skew gameplay, or MM balance(like missions which favor BBs or something).

But for the usual damage missions, should still be as usual win or lose. Just to save the sanity of the ones who experience losing streaks.

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

isnt it to harsh.

Like, damage 100.000 to Aircraft carrier.

kinda hard to deal that damage to carrier, and when team lost - you dont progress

Or kill 40 Destroyer only count when your team win

that just seems cruel :x

783 posts
4,821 battles

isnt it to harsh.

Like, damage 100.000 to Aircraft carrier.

kinda hard to deal that damage to carrier, and when team lost - you dont progress

Or kill 40 Destroyer only count when your team win

that just seems cruel :x

Even without the "win" condition, those examples are already harsh for most players. The 50k to CV had already caused a slight uproar.

But say in this case where there's 20k damage from fires or 10 citadel thing which kind of skew gameplay, having the 'win' condition would at least make most think twice of doing "non-effective" moves like shooting HE at BBs in a BB when both broadside or shooting AP at an angled target hoping for a citadel when it would most likely just bounce off(of course, there will be some exceptions both in ships and situations to the conventional way but I'm not gonna go any further).

Edit: Of course, assuming their goal is to win.

Edited by SZYZWY

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,865 battles

I really don't think 10 citadels and 20k fire damage will skew any kind of gameplay. I fully agree on CV damage however, while I understand the importance of Carrier it is still wrong to have the whole fleet pushing into the corner of the map just to farm that CV damage

783 posts
4,821 battles

I really don't think 10 citadels and 20k fire damage will skew any kind of gameplay. I fully agree on CV damage however, while I understand the importance of Carrier it is still wrong to have the whole fleet pushing into the corner of the map just to farm that CV damage

You'd be kind of surprised. Just today, the number of BBs shooting HE at each other rose quite a bit. And Cruisers shooting AP at DDs thinking it's an easy citadel(I asked why).

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,865 battles

You'd be kind of surprised. Just today, the number of BBs shooting HE at each other rose quite a bit. And Cruisers shooting AP at DDs thinking it's an easy citadel(I asked why).

what... the second case is out of bound already, but for the first case can't those BB player like, idk play ARP Myouko series instead to farm those fires?

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

I agree with this conditionally.

Personally, it'd be good for missions which skew gameplay, or MM balance(like missions which favor BBs or something).

But for the usual damage missions, should still be as usual win or lose. Just to save the sanity of the ones who experience losing streaks.

I think this is the best.

345 posts
3,668 battles

This will not work in so many ways and will have the opposite effect and make matters worse.

Edited by Loshirai14

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,416 battles

Battleships shooting HE for fire setting, or DDs yoloing enemy CV etc are becoming a trend. Please add the constraint for winning a game for the progression to add up. Not for daily missions or events, but for the missions with multiple stages. They are usually too fast.

Stop increasing the difficulty you dem unicums

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

It is very bad to player with bad luck such as bad teamnate

Also very bad for player that carry the game but still lose

205 posts
5,305 battles

WG could conceivably stop mission profiles that skew game play or MM. like the citadel and/or fire damage stages of the ARP Nachi mission. But, that's just me. 

And, it's the weekend. So, I expect derpy play all throughout anyway. Sigh ...  :(