You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
zombiesforce

Get reported on this game

14 comments in this topic

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

I've been reported by one guy about 5 times in a match by doing well in a Gremyashchy and probably sinking him as well, this kinda ruined my day back back then all due to the salt. I only now gotten the Karma points back. This is not first time this as happened to me nor will it be the last.

I hear of some of the top players on this server (without naming names) having over 100 karma points which seems impossible due to the salt of some players.I'm cautious when playing anything really annoying now like the Russian DDs because how irritating they can be to the enemy BB players, one day you might "trigger" one player and they'll use all of there available reports to report that innocent player just for playing the ship correctly. I think of Karma points as your hard work playing he game and acknowledgement from other players, it's very disheartening when something like this happens below.

Spoiler

nRqvLUB.jpg?2

Edited by Juan_23

12 posts
5,516 battles

I've been reported by one guy about 5 times in a match by doing well in a Gremyashchy and probably sinking him as well, this kinda ruined my day back back then all due to the salt. I only now gotten the Karma points back. This is not first time this as happened to me nor will it be the last.

I hear of some of the top players on this server (without naming names) having over 100 karma points which seems impossible due to the salt of some players.I'm cautious when playing anything really annoying now like the Russian DDs because how irritating they can be to the enemy BB players, one day you might "trigger" one player and they'll use all of there available reports to report that innocent player just for playing the ship correctly. I think of Karma points as your hard work playing he game and acknowledgement from other players, it's very disheartening when something like this happens below.

Spoiler

nRqvLUB.jpg?2

Cuz, Grem is op lol

12 posts
5,516 battles

Can you get negative Karma points?

Mines always at 0. Hasn't changed ever.

I guess it's because I only play PvE lol

there are no Negative points , that`s normal

[ATLAS]
66 posts
8,401 battles

for me reported 7 times in one match because i'm mad at them, they are too selfish and not thinking of the team to win the game:teethhappy:

753 posts
8,965 battles

Simple solution is to remove karma points so as to avoid such frustration at losing a couple. They amount to nothing but so does any in game reporting as far as I understand except for the automated system for chat banning which is open to abuse as is the karma reporting system.

I only report afker's yet despite WG's purported stance on this the trend still continues practically every match.