You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
XP_On

Thank You Wargaming for ARP Mission.

40 comments in this topic

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Just want to show my gratitude about the latest ARP Mission...with that we in Asia server will have :

ARP Kongo

ARP Hiei

ARP Haruna
ARP Kirishima

ARP Myoko
ARP Haguro
ARP Ashigara

ARP Nachi

thanks again for the lovely ship.. i love to see them in my port, if only we can have their mental mode in the port running around like the one in April Fool... 

i will still waiting for ARP Takao..... will do any mission for her if you release it....

PS: this thread is not a mock on people who hate this ARP ships, because for me, Ars Nova is even better than Kantai Collections... but it just my personal opinion...

1,840 posts
8,068 battles

Just want to show my gratitude about the latest ARP Mission...with that we in Asia server will have :

ARP Kongo

ARP Hiei

ARP Haruna

ARP Kirishima

ARP Myoko

ARP Haguro

ARP Ashigara

ARP Nachi

thanks again for the lovely ship.. i love to see them in my port, if only we can have their mental mode in the port running around like the one in April Fool... 

i will still waiting for ARP Takao..... will do any mission for her if you release it....

PS: this thread is not a mock on people who hate this ARP ships, because for me, Ars Nova is even better than Kantai Collections... but it just my personal opinion...

NO NEW COOP MODE

REPLACES INTO A NEW RANDOM BATTLE MODE

ARGH :izmena:

Coop Assault mode will never be on development forever :(

EDIT: ARP Ashigara is my best, nothing else uwu

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

EDIT: ARP Ashigara is my best, nothing else uwu

yup.. i use her voice in all my ships now

525 posts
7,946 battles

Lol, I thought you were mocking someone because I just visited a thread which didn't like the ARP mission:teethhappy:

The timing is just perfect

Edited by Skooma

205 posts
5,305 battles

Yes, thank you, WG, for the reasonable ARP Nachi mission. And, all the other ARP missions as well. Some were quite frustrating to do, but I think you've learned not to repeat such frustrating mission profiles. Thank you, once again. Cheers ...

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Lol, I thought you were mocking someone because I just visited a thread which didn't like the ARP mission:teethhappy:

The timing is just perfect

i though i told you that i belong to the Newbie group :P

Yes, thank you, WG, for the reasonable ARP Nachi mission. And, all the other ARP missions as well. Some were quite frustrating to do, but I think you've learned not to repeat such frustrating mission profiles. Thank you, once again. Cheers ...

yes.. all that memories is quite remarkable.. both the fun and tears.. hahahahaha

205 posts
5,305 battles

Only here on this server though.

On other servers they were laughed at and hardly anyone plays them.

From the stats at Warships Today, the ARP ships are played quite a lot more than I thought they would on the other servers. Not as popular as on this server, but still quite surprising numbers.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

From the stats at Warships Today, the ARP ships are played quite a lot more than I thought they would on the other servers. Not as popular as on this server, but still quite surprising numbers.

one of the player who keep playing atleast 1 ARP ship

345 posts
3,668 battles

I'm not sure how they are going to release Takao but i'm sure you don't need to buy an Atago. They can either make the challenge harder and then give us an Atago without the benefits of a premium ship.

Edited by Loshirai14

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,902 battles

Like to echo XP-On's thanks for the expanding ARP ship fleet.

I would like to see the  Nagara class CLs Nagara, Natori & Yura in the future. I think they are modified Kumas.

I've read there was an ARP Bismark in the Fog Scapa Flow Fleet :nerv_fish:

210?cb=20140101163851

Also a Fleet of Fog Battle Cruiser Repulse with this mental model. Just what you need to scare the Scharnhorst & Gneisenau

latest?cb=20130930170611

[LBAS]
4,489 posts
25,673 battles

Also a Fleet of Fog Battle Cruiser Repulse with this mental model. Just what you need to scare the Scharnhorst & Gneisenau

thats not gonna happen when BB scare BB

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,902 battles

thats not gonna happen when BB scare BB

I was referring to Operation Weserübung:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_battleship_Scharnhorst

At 09:15 the following morning, Admiral Hipper was detached to reinforce the destroyers at Narvik, which had reported engaging British forces.[16] Early on 9 April, the two ships encountered the British battlecruiser HMS Renown. Gneisenau's Seetakt radar picked up a radar contact at 04:30, which prompted the crews of both vessels to go to combat stations.[17] Half an hour later, Scharnhorst's navigator spotted gun flashes from Renown firing at Gneisenau;[13] the Germans returned fire three minutes later. Gneisenau was hit twice in the opening portion of the engagement, and one shell disabled her rear gun turret.[17] Scharnhorst's radar malfunctioned, which prevented her from being able to effectively engage Renown during the battle. At 05:18, the British battlecruiser shifted fire to Scharnhorst, which maneuverer to avoid the falling shells. By 07:15, Scharnhorst and Gneisenau had used their superior speed to escape from the pursuing Renown. Heavy seas and the high speed with which the pair of battleships escaped caused them to ship large amounts of water forward. Scharnhorst's forward turret was put out of action by severe flooding.[13] Mechanical problems with her starboard turbines developed after running at full speed, which forced the ships to reduce speed to 25 knots (46 km/h; 29 mph)

Edited by Razide

205 posts
5,305 battles

Man, the lime green all over ARP Nachi takes some getting used to. And her mental model's voice is so ... soft and soothing. Feel like falling asleep while battling, lol.

:D

Edited by Bunda369