You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Brendoonigan

New Damage Challenge question

43 comments in this topic

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

Am I reading it right that you need to do the following damage to enemy ships per match to move on.

Stage

1.  20000 damage to enemy ships per match
  2.  60000
  3.  100000
  4.  140000
  5.  180000
  6.  220000
  7.  260000
  8.  300000
  9.  340000
  10.  5000 damage to an aircraft carrier!

How is this even possible if it's damage to enemy ships per match! (has anyone even dealt more than 340k damage in a match). Then the funniest part is to only do 5k damage to an aircraft carrier for stage 10... If you have to do 340k damage to get to stage 10 it's safe to say you'd easily be able to manage 5k.... lol...

Is it a typo and it's meant to be a total of 340k damage, otherwise it doesn't make sense to me. Or am I the only one who'd struggle to get stage 2 without having a Yamato.

Cheers

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Yes people have had over 500k dmg games. But yeah it's a typo. Btw where is this mission haven't seen it

Nvm found it

Who types this up anyways? Carrierss? Rly?

Edited by FenrirApalis

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Same here, I was wondering if after I got 20000 damage to ships for a match then another 60000 then repeat or a cumulation of damage for a total of 340k. Sorry for my bad grammar because it's kinda hard to explain and I'm confused too on how to do this.

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Yes people have had over 500k dmg games. But yeah it's a typo. Btw where is this mission haven't seen it

Check their main website. Rewards are good too including a teensy bit of doubloons.

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

I suppose that's why it's a challenge. 340k damage in a match is a t10 confederate or kraken.

So are you encouraging us to bring out Tier 10 ships to battle?

345 posts
3,636 battles

You could have excluded tier IV from the 260k damage level, it's nearly impossible to deal that much damage in one tier IV game. 

Is this a challenge for the top players? Because, i think it is

Edited by Loshirai14

165 posts

Hi guys,

As Syanda has said, checking with staff to check that either this is correct or a mistake, no idea on a update but do hope we can expect one soon

Its quite possible that this is simply a Translation error

~Madiba127

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Yeah, if it really is per match, the rewards do seem a bit on the low side. I'm checking with the staff now.

I doubt that nothing wrong with the reward :D:D:D

WG never want to gib you any gold without hassle :trollface:

345 posts
3,636 battles

They are basically making us try to do record breaking damage on higher stages. I am already having difficulties reaching 140k damage in my tier VII battleship. 

Edited by Loshirai14

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

They are basically making us try to do record breaking damage on higher stages. I am already having difficulties reaching 140k damage in my tier VII battleship. 

wait are you actually stuck on that mission

345 posts
3,636 battles

wait are you actually stuck on that mission

What mission? I'm just saying that the highest damage i dealt has not reached 140k yet

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Well if that happens, I'm gonna lose my mind on how to complete my mission because RNG trolls my game a lot. My highest damage so far is 211k in my Yamato and 209k on my Lexington with strike loadout.

[LBAS]
4,467 posts
25,609 battles

this is not the impossible mission, this is never done mission. How many player could deal 200k, unless enemy team have 3 Yamaha AFK and only you can shoot.

Should we forgot this mission and focus on Nachi

Edited by MatterCore

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Ah bugger, if the challenge is correct as-is, I'm afraid I'd get stuck at stage 5 since the highest I've gone was probably 142k in a kamikaze

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,552 battles

max i ever got was in fletcher with 220k dmg

300k dmg in a single is insaine, you will need a lemming train of enamies, your teammates being so dumb they all die before they do any damage, and youself having enough skill and luck to kill a whole fleet

on just pray you will detanate 3 GKs in one match XD

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

this is not the impossible mission, this is never done mission. How many player could deal 200k, unless enemy team have 3 Yamaha AFK and only you can shoot.

Should we forgot this mission and focus on Nachi

yes.. we can use Mitsubishi to torp them....

634 posts
6,206 battles

Me when reading the challenge requirements be like:

:great:Free doubloons?!

:honoring:Praise Wargaming!

Then I'm like:

:look:Hmmm what is the damage requirement? Let me see

:hmm:Wait, I'm not like dreaming about the high damage required right? 

:(Shit, it is real, 340k damage in one battle, #giveuponlife 

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Okay, no word back yet from the staff, but taking a look at the JP patch notes, it's supposed to be as follows:

Mission 1: Deal 20k damage in a match

Subsequent missions: Deal X damage to the enemy fleet

I'm guessing that means that only the first mission needs to be completed in a single match. All the subsequent missions after *should* be able to be completed across multiple matches