You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
petercheung128

my experience on wows

6 comments in this topic

9 posts
2,608 battles

my experience on wows : maps are too less, making more map i think is easy for software development, since they already made some. There should be a business reason that they don't provide more maps, hope we can have more maps in near future. 7 ships per teams is little bit small, ship running slow than tank, if too less enemy,  round will end quick and spend too much time on drive the ship to war zone.

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
258 posts
13,418 battles

Hi Peter, sounds like you are playing the Co-Op mode with 7 ships per side and the Tier 1 cruisers.

As you gain more experience and are promoted to higher Service Levels you will unlock access to Random battles with upto 12 ships per side and also research higher level ships which are generally faster.

Different Tiers of ships also see a variety of other maps too.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Keep playing until you unlocked new game mode 'Random Battles', which is 12 vs 12 & PvP match.

On your tier 3 battleship Nassau & your other low tier ships, the speed is given since they're WW1 or pre-WW2 ships.

1,140 posts

you only got a fraction of game, at low tier most map are small to accommodate slow/short range ship and force player to play against bot.

practically, you still on 'training' tier.

real battle start at tier 5

Edited by PGM991

9 posts
2,608 battles

Keep playing until you unlocked new game mode 'Random Battles', which is 12 vs 12 & PvP match.

On your tier 3 battleship Nassau & your other low tier ships, the speed is given since they're WW1 or pre-WW2 ships.

Thanks a lot, i can get in random battle now, thanks