You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Jeruk_Swag

Let me tell you a story of my first game in the Independence

20 comments in this topic

127 posts
6,502 battles

Title was wrong, I meant the Independence. Same ship, so understandable mistake.Alright, let me tell you the first game I had in the Independence.

Sent fighter squad to the middle of the map to scout, saw one of the enemy fighter squadrons from a Ryujo. Pulled my fighters back a bit to see what he'll do. Two more Ryujo fighter squadrons pop up and realize he's running Air Superiority.

Immediately rage quit because I'm not going to waste my time trying to fight something I cannot.

So, when are US loadouts getting tweaked again?

Topic title updated.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,866 battles

Team may have lost without you even trying. Poor attitude. Very poor.

agree. OP should stop now before he unlock ranger which r tougher to play.
Edited by RimauLaut

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

Actually I can understand the OP frustration. 3/0/1 Ryujo is a noob aid loadout. I've play 3/0/1 on public test a few times now and it is just click and dominate, even the 2/0/1 Independence struggles to take down the 3/0/1 Ryujo. 

But to the OP, just don't quit when you see a 3/0/1 Ryujo, if you play well enough you will be able to outplay the 3/0/1 Ryujo. Loosing a CV at the start of the match is detrimental to your team

783 posts
4,819 battles

-snip-

Just gonna clarify that the RJ runs 3/1/1 when on a Fighter Loadout.

Title was wrong, I meant the Independence. Same ship, so understandable mistake.Alright, let me tell you the first game I had in the Independence.

Sent fighter squad to the middle of the map to scout, saw one of the enemy fighter squadrons from a Ryujo. Pulled my fighters back a bit to see what he'll do. Two more Ryujo fighter squadrons pop up and realize he's running Air Superiority.

Immediately rage quit because I'm not going to waste my time trying to fight something I cannot.

Topic title updated.

~dead_man_walking

As for this, it's a bad attitude to quit before even trying. Sure, you lose the air against an RJ, but from what I can see, you are running 1/1/1 stock loadout anyway. If you were running 012 strike loadout, I guess I can understand somewhat. Your 1/1/1 has a better damage potential than the RJ. You don't NEED to win the air. You will still be 'able' to pump out more damage than the enemy 3/1/1 RJ does and that SHOULD be your focus on winning. Also, if you've ever tried strafing using the Independence FT squadron against the IJN FT squadrons, you would know that your 1 FT squadron can take the 3 FT squadrons the Ryujo fields in the right situations.  Don't get me wrong though, Independence needs a buff against its matchup with the Ryujo, just saying that it isn't as bad as it seems and there will always be ways to make due.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Topic title updated.

~dead_man_walking

I'm not a CV player but you could have lured him into trap!. you could have communicated with your team and ask them for their ship's AA 2 or 3 cruisers who got close would have shot down his whole fighters down before he can scratch is worthless head.

But leaving game is so bad you just made your team lose because you were not thinking about teamplay. you were just being selfish

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

This does not immediately mean you can't win, I've played the stock load out and yes it's playing CV on "very hard" setting. Bait & Strafe still works.

Less than 50% W/R you must do that a lot.

How do expect WG to be able to balance CV gameplay if you don't play. It's only through valid statistics that they can evaluate which ships require buffing when you rage quit they can't make any sort of evaluation from that.

127 posts
6,502 battles

Actually I can understand the OP frustration. 3/0/1 Ryujo is a noob aid loadout. I've play 3/0/1 on public test a few times now and it is just click and dominate, even the 2/0/1 Independence struggles to take down the 3/0/1 Ryujo. 

But to the OP, just don't quit when you see a 3/0/1 Ryujo, if you play well enough you will be able to outplay the 3/0/1 Ryujo. Loosing a CV at the start of the match is detrimental to your team

There is zero point to playing against a 3/0/1 Ryujo if you're in a stock Independance. He has 3 times the fighter squadrons than you do and almost double the amount of total planes I have. Even if I lose air superiority I can't manage to send any attacks since he can just pump out fighters after fighters.

I'm not a CV player but you could have lured him into trap!. you could have communicated with your team and ask them for their ship's AA 2 or 3 cruisers who got close would have shot down his whole fighters down before he can scratch is worthless head.

But leaving game is so bad you just made your team lose because you were not thinking about teamplay. you were just being selfish

Wait, are you even playing on the same server? Didn't realize Asians communicated with each other in game.

Less than 50% W/R you must do that a lot.

http://prntscr.com/ccuaz3

LUL, because seal clubbing is a respectable way to get a high WR. Okay, buddy.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Let me tell you a story about my first game in the Independence. Completely stock. Fault line. Enemy team has a Ryuujou. Launched my fighters, sent them down the right side. See two squadrons of enemy fighters approaching.

I did not rage quit.

And goddamn, I was glad I did not rage quit.

2TcsVSC.jpg

0xGQj16.jpg

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Wait, are you even playing on the same server? Didn't realize Asians communicated with each other in game.

Now I see where is the problem, If you think Asians do not communicate in this game then you're probably living under a rock. 

You don't communicate with others and that is why you don't know that Asians do communicate.

What does this topic has to do with me playing Asian server or not? 

127 posts
6,502 battles

Now I see where is the problem, If you think Asians do not communicate in this game then you're probably living under a rock. 

You don't communicate with others and that is why you don't know that Asians do communicate.

What does this topic has to do with me playing Asian server or not? 

I've tried communicating in countless other games and it has always yielded zero results. Almost no one ever replies or says anything.

So I don't even bother opening chat anymore.

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

It will never be tweaked. Your pain deserves empathy, but you are a [redacted]

How do expect WG to be able to balance CV gameplay if you don't play.

:D I see you are new here

Derogatory term. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~Syanda

Edited by Syanda

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

US loadouts are getting tweaked in 0.5.11. More ammunition for USN Fighters. That translates to a massive buff for AS loadouts and a substantial one for the balanced loadout - given that means USN fighters can strafe more often and have longer staying power.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

see buddy, i dont like players like you, i dont like CVs in general, i dont like CV players even more, i hate it when they use bots and lose us the game. but i dont get angry at CVs when i see them actually try(ok, i will still get pissed of at the really dumb ones but those are the guys who play worse then bots)

players like you, who would bring a CV into the other team, and decides to just say "screw this, i dont even want to try", you disregard all the members of your team who are actually trying to win, you likely lost the game for the whole team, if you keep playing with this kind of mentality, please just spare your team and just stop playing at all

Super Tester
341 posts
2,790 battles

US loadouts are getting tweaked in 0.5.11. More ammunition for USN Fighters. That translates to a massive buff for AS loadouts and a substantial one for the balanced loadout - given that means USN fighters can strafe more often and have longer staying power.

Yes. Giving USN more ammo will fix the problem with AA being so powerful and USN being bad. So will giving CA sonar fix them from being deleted instantly by BBs!

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

see buddy, i dont like players like you, i dont like CVs in general, i dont like CV players even more, i hate it when they use bots and lose us the game. but i dont get angry at CVs when i see them actually try(ok, i will still get pissed of at the really dumb ones but those are the guys who play worse then bots)

players like you, who would bring a CV into the other team, and decides to just say "screw this, i dont even want to try", you disregard all the members of your team who are actually trying to win, you likely lost the game for the whole team, if you keep playing with this kind of mentality, please just spare your team and just stop playing at all

+1 for your reply because the replies i got were from someone who is Just thickheaded and wants to dominate everygame!!