Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bob778_

Ingame chat channels are bugged & are getting worse

4 comments in this topic

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,003 battles

The chat channels I am talking about are the ones you see in Port such as the Off Topic & personal Channels that have been created for Clans/Groups. The main problem with them right now is that after every 2-3 games all the Chat disappears, which means you have to exit the chat channels and then enter them again. While doing this refreshes all the chat it also often deletes the most recent entries which means i have to ask about whatever had just been input.

Often enough It's just someone who has just entered the chat to say hello and with his entry being deleted you end up looking quite rude as you're inadvertently ignoring him. While for the entire time i have been playing the game since around December the chat has been annoying It is now becoming aggravating in how utterly bad it is, multiplayer PC games have been around for decades and since the 1990's when i got interested i have never played a game with Ingame chat channels as bad as they are in this game. 

WarGaming you are a very big MMO company where one of the main draw cards is how you are able to interact with other players both in game, in chat & in the forums and right now despite all the patches that you have been pushing through you are ignoring how terrible Chat is. I do hope that fixing it to a semi competent state is on the cards in the forseeable future.

Beta Tester
38 posts
5,201 battles

Agreed Bob778_ , trying to run a clan and recruit new members is nigh on impossible with the dam chat being wiped every other minute . This is totally unacceptable . doesn't happen in WOT so how hard can it be to fix this issue . Please everyone complain about this 

[AUS_P]
Beta Tester
73 posts
13,194 battles

Agreed with , please fix. Also one thing that would be also useful is that we have more commands for the function keys using the shift / control. They could be like watch out for friendly torps ect.

Sign in to follow this