Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Unraveler

Friedrich der Große Premium Camouflage

17 comments in this topic

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

The Bismarck camo is more worth it.

The grobe is not worth keeping.

Agreed. After getting Bismarck and its permanent camo, i don't find anymore reason to continue playing the German BB line. I'm just gonna have fun with Bismarck's 10km manual secondaries :D

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

I was grinding to the Bismarck, but with such a poor record in the Gneisenau, she's in permanent dry dock, (I was hoping the Gneisenau would be a keeper too).

I can't see any change in the problems tier 7 faces to tier 8, as I know Dudpitz has exactly the same problems.

Beta Tester
908 posts

Agreed. After getting Bismarck and its permanent camo, i don't find anymore reason to continue playing the German BB line. I'm just gonna have fun with Bismarck's 10km manual secondaries :D

I'm really hating the grobes grind. The upgraded guns are useless.

The bismarck at times hit better and harder. Its weird, I can't explain it. The grobe turns badly like a truck, its slow and clumbersome. Compared to the slick and fast bismarck, with just as good manual secondaries.

Beta Tester
908 posts

having a very tough time grinding the grobe... But... is it true so far all Tier 9 BBs are diffciult to master and the position in the matches are always.. arkward? :P

The Iowa is the best T9 BB, its real easy to grind and tanky.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

I'm really hating the grobes grind. The upgraded guns are useless.

The bismarck at times hit better and harder. Its weird, I can't explain it. The grobe turns badly like a truck, its slow and clumbersome. Compared to the slick and fast bismarck, with just as good manual secondaries.

The 420mm gun can overmatch Montana's 29mm deck (the middle hull's deck, not at the bow), stock gun can't.

You can't overmatch the bow either, but hey atleast you'll pen the deck at range. :P And apparently the Montana needs even more counters, WG thinks. 

Still funny how North Carolina and Iowa have enough deck armor to prevent overmatch from 420mm guns, but not Montana, cuz reasons.

Edited by Gezeiten_Heimatwelt

7 posts
6,416 battles
On 8/31/2016 at 6:35 PM, SlamUez said:

The Iowa is the best T9 BB, its real easy to grind and tanky.

How I wish I could trade FDG to NC... what a POTATO ship FDG is...

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,276 battles
On 8/31/2016 at 0:11 PM, MeloMelonSoda said:

Not actually sure if this ship worth keeping or not...

Nope, Bismarck superior boat, Prinz Eugene Chan Kawaii desu

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,276 battles
On 8/31/2016 at 5:08 PM, BlackFart said:

I was grinding to the Bismarck, but with such a poor record in the Gneisenau, she's in permanent dry dock, (I was hoping the Gneisenau would be a keeper too).

I can't see any change in the problems tier 7 faces to tier 8, as I know Dudpitz has exactly the same problems.

Gneisenau is pretty good if you don't mind the low gun count, but the Bismarck is much better. Gneisenau has one thing over the Bismarck, and that is torpedoes. Run out an island and get the enemy to eat a salvo of torps and a full broadside of guns, GG full health enemy

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,932 battles
On 2016-8-31 at 9:08 PM, BlackFart said:

Oh it is!!

It's an up close and personal ship 

Sign in to follow this