Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
OoVinFIenDoO

Anyone else from Oz can't connect?

9 comments in this topic

10 posts
1,125 battles

I can't connect to the Asia Server. It's driving me insane. Nothing has changed at my end since I was connected yesterday. I NEED to finish the ARP missions (It too me a LONG time to get through the DD part of the TierVI+ ARP mission....frustration supreme....100K is a LOT of damage to do to DDs). Is anyone else having trouble connecting? I NEED to fix this problem, coz if I can't finish the ARP missions and I miss out on the two ARP ships, I will be so despondent that I will literally lick the paint of the walls, then go and count carpet fibres for the rest of my life. Before I delete and re-download the game, I thought I would just ask first if anyone else was having problems....so ..anyone else having problems (the website says that the server is up and the number of ppl playing changes after I reload the page, so ppl are getting on obviously...so why can't I? All that I can think of is some kind of problem at the big servers at OPTUS and they don't wanna play ball with the servers in SEA)...at my wits end

10 posts
1,125 battles

thanks for answering back guys. I have capitulated and am re-installing.....still have about 5 gig to go.....so I suppose I've lost today regarding the ARP missions (that's provided that a re-install works...also lost a day of Premium too....fun fun fun ha)....I REALLY hope that this fixes it (I have no idea why one day it works fine and the next it doesn't.....I've been playing WoT360 for years and the console team is meticulous...I've only been playing the PC wargaming stuff for a few months....it seems way sloppier in general.....the graphics are better... sorta...but the general housekeeping and everything else seems to be less polished....I've even had a purchase go wrong/missing.....never ever happens like this on the console....I REALLY hope WG have plans/manage to bring WoWs and WoWp to console too ...just coz it seems to be a tighter run enterprise in general...even though the graphics won't be as pretty....at least the servers are ALWAYS chokka block full) ....ah well...I just hope this fixes it (fingers crossed....coz I love WoWs and I love Arrpegio of Blue Steel and I'll be ropeable if I miss out ha)

10 posts
1,125 battles

FML...I just changed the DL speed from 'unlimited' to 1mb/second (coz it was throttling my entire NBN connection to death)  ....and now, for some unfathomable reason, the bloody game updater decides to start the 7 gig download again.... from the start ...4 gig just ...poooof....gone.... (this is the kinda thing I am referring to in my sooky diatribe above)

[AUSNZ]
33 posts
10,026 battles

I have the same problem.  I'm with OPTUS and since yesterday morning can't connect either.  Tried everything - fresh install etc....  Driving me insane as well...  I'm in Brisbane and using Windows 10

Edited by Sharri

Sign in to follow this