Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BroOfBrighton

Premium shop like NA PLZ!

8 comments in this topic

231 posts
3,548 battles

why dont we [asia] server have options and sales like the NA premium shop have? 

all the good ships on sale that we cant touch , its a shame as those of us who get a good weekly allowance from our parents would be nice to spend on some hell nice shupz cuz!

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/

159 posts
3,374 battles

How come the other servers have a much bigger range in their shop?

Seeing this is a business to make money, it doesn't make sense to not have a decently stocked premium shop.

450 posts
7,896 battles

How come the other servers have a much bigger range in their shop?

Seeing this is a business to make money, it doesn't make sense to not have a decently stocked premium shop.

well come to Asia, where nothing make sense and sucks here. 

I posted the same topic previously. I am ok with not selling the OP ship, the Grem and Nicolai, where I would like to see other ships like Warspite and Anshan and Lo Yang in the shop all the time. In many cases, I would like to buy a ship but it just miss my pay day. 

1,494 posts

Greetings

I find nothing wrong with our shop, we usually get the same ships coming through anyway... those who winge are just impatient...

Besides, I think its good marketing strategy,  also it increases the anticipation of the nail biting waiting....

I was awaiting the Indy to come back on anyway... so I am happy

If we had a new ship every week then the rest would get boring... this way we appreciate everything we have.. & our marvelous WG team.

Good job WG team!!

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

231 posts
3,548 battles

i personally would love to see more ships for sale , because sometimes i like to sell ships and buy them back again 

i wanna see the  premium shop topped up with ships , old ships , all the good ships and bad , just to see what i can get , i wanna see lots of options in gold money and maybe sell exp lol

that would get us with credit cards going , a word to the wise  , make it happen 

Sign in to follow this