You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RageModeOn

Lag and FPS drop combination

6 comments in this topic

19 posts
2,210 battles

This issue just has just happended for about 3 or 4 days.

My ping usually about 3x~10x ( mostly 3x , 4x  ) , and it isn't a big deal for me ( this isnt FPS or Moba game so high ping isnt a threat) .

But recently , sometimes the ping just jumps to the sky - from ~3x to 10x,20x for few seconds then back no normal , and it cause FPS drop - sounds funny but it's true , i have asked some players in-game and they have confirmed. And maybe worse : still low ping but i was kicked out to the login screen due to " connection lost" or " can not conect to DNS server". 

So what i concern here is : is this a bug ? Or it's just my internet sucks and my computer is crappy.

My internet isn't bad anyway , download speep about 5~7MB/s and upload is 5MB/s ( at best condition ) and neither my computer....

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

19 posts
2,210 battles

Ur net is screwing up for whatever reason. Maybe something is using your net

Yeah , i have just found out that my internet sometimes " gone offline " and have no internet connection for a few seconds...

But what about FPS drop every single times the above issue happened ? :) I really dont understand the combination between FPS and ping.... both of them don't have much same mechanic except they directly affect our gameplay

227 posts
2,651 battles

Yeah , i have just found out that my internet sometimes " gone offline " and have no internet connection for a few seconds...

But what about FPS drop every single times the above issue happened ? :) I really dont understand the combination between FPS and ping.... both of them don't have much same mechanic except they directly affect our gameplay

this game run on server side, all you see on client when game's running is just illustration of what's happening on the server. when the connection dropped or lag spike, client need to resync (sudden cause object in game move at unexpected speed to unexpected position) and there's the fps drop

19 posts
2,210 battles

this game run on server side, all you see on client when game's running is just illustration of what's happening on the server. when the connection dropped or lag spike, client need to resync (sudden cause object in game move at unexpected speed to unexpected position) and there's the fps drop

Oh thanks , i have never think about it before ... since others game lag doesn't lead to a FPS-drop

3 posts
1,371 battles

HI HelP! I have like really bad FPS drop from around 43 it drops to 1 or so every few seconds. The game is almost unplayable. I have just ignored and endured this for months but recently it is unbearable. It does not make sense. I have an Idea Pad300. The video card is a AMD Radeon R5 M330. This has not happened before. My WOT is still fine, other games are fine, it is only WOWS that bugs.

I really really need help, I am seriously thinking of just stop playing. I love the game but what is it if you can't play and enjoy??? Pls help me. I been posting from the FB page to other posts. I really need help. Pls.