You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bunda369

New armor viewer ... 0.5.11 patch notes disconnect?

12 comments in this topic

205 posts
5,305 battles

In the SEA server patch notes, it states that we can only see the armor layout of ships we own.

But, on the US server, they can see the armor layout of ALL ships they can see in port, regardless of whether they own it or not.

I'd like to have what the US server also gets, hehe.  :trollface:

On an aside, the EU patch notes state that cruisers will get to choose both defensive AA fire and hydroacoustic search. We won't get the same since it's not mentioned on SEA patch notes?

Edited by Bunda369

205 posts
5,305 battles

explain to me why you think we will have different patch content from NA?

Because it says so right in the patch notes. Two very differing patch notes. I can understand leaving something out like the cruiser module thingie, but the patch notes from the SEA and NA servers when it concerns the armor viewer are completely different.

So, which do you think will win out? The SEA server patch notes,, or the NA patch notes?

205 posts
5,305 battles

All the patch notes are for the same server - the Test Server.

So, a mistake from WG then for the differing patch notes between NA and SEA servers? Gotcha. Nothing to see here then. Working as intended.  :facepalm:

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

So, a mistake from WG then for the differing patch notes between NA and SEA servers? Gotcha. Nothing to see here then. Working as intended.  :facepalm:

more like it is only the leaks

When it will be officially announced, it won;t be different at all 

WTH you easily believe on leaks

205 posts
5,305 battles

more like it is only the leaks

When it will be officially announced, it won;t be different at all 

WTH you easily believe on leaks

Dude, I'm not talking about leaks. I'm talking about the patch notes as can be seen and read at the respective websites for SEA, NA, and EU.

The patch notes for SEA and NA are different for the armor viewer. Go see and read for yourself. Both SEA and NA website patch notes are missing the cruiser module thingie, which only the EU website has.

54 posts
7,230 battles

The SEA ones have been updated;

Armour Viewer [uPDATED]

Added an option to view the armour layout for a ship in the Port in order to provide players with detailed information about ship armour and construction for any ship available in their port – in stock and top configuration (if the ship was upgraded). To enable the Armour Viewer, click the button over the ship's performance characteristics.

Edited by Bacca49