You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
OraPits

Running Pink

10 comments in this topic

220 posts
3,420 battles

I've always thought it was just bad luck or bad playing, I've told DD's not to fire  through me but go under me in the past, it's all about learning and we all have to do it.

I was in with 3 Pinks last night and our DD almost got me twice firing 1km away with torps, I said "Get under me or you'll hit me"

Well I watched in chat and said nothing as he launched into me about my lack of skills and how unattractive I was, he was 1/2 right I'm just not that good looking so gave him that one

My BB Konig can't get out of the way with any hope but I could of blasted him in a single salvo, I didn't of course but it did make for a "bad day out" 

I thought, well I'll prolly not ever see him again so we went on to lose the match as per usual. I noticed he scored -1 and two reports by me.

Out of my nearly 3000 battles I've had I've only had about 3 where it's been a bad day out so no moans here, this just sat with me because it's interesting how bad bad can be when it happens.

Might be best I don't give advice but it has helped before.

Second thing I've observed

"Come with me" says a DD, so I go with him, we are at the cap first and I face the brunt of hell shells at me and die, I suggest him to lay some smoke, this turns out to be a new thought for him, that turned out to be of no help to me :)

I do love this game. 

Lastly

I do like these BB's, you fire, you hit anything and they get hurt very fast

They hit me, I hit "T' and I get health, if I had that in my Hipper there would be some serious wounding to the other team 

Side note

Tier 8 battle and there's an Orlan on the red team, he laughed in chat and we did to, I don't know what happened to him but I fear it wasn't a good thing.

205 posts
5,305 battles

Yeah, you get all sorts in this game. I can't tell you how many times I've seen DDs and cruisers in the second line launch torps at the opposing force which are way out of range. And, through a gaggle of allied ships at that. Sigh.

But, I've also experienced many good DD players who smoke for their team mates and not for themselves. Yeah, you get the good with the bad and ugly, heh.:)

220 posts
3,420 battles

Still 100,000 XP away from the Roon, you know I hardly ever see one in a match, maybe just 2 times as I think on it.

You don't hear about it much at all really.

Yes Bunda, the old fire at enemies 18km away trick not so cunning strategy, I wonder if that has ever worked for a kill that wasn't actually a teamy :)

Edited by OraPits

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

at least most of the DD are in the front. there's nothing worst than playing a destroyer and you are having a melee fight with a dd and your friendly ca decided to fire her torpedo against the enemy DD who are outside its torpedo range....

220 posts
3,420 battles

I can handle the Wandering Torp it's just part of the game, it's the Fire Past The Teamy At Close Range that's a bit eerksome

I am a DD supporter

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Side note

Tier 8 battle and there's an Orlan on the red team, he laughed in chat and we did to, I don't know what happened to him but I fear it wasn't a good thing.

Orland in Tier 8? is this happen recently? because the last patch make division can only go +/- 1 tier

220 posts
3,420 battles

Yes it happened early last week or late the week before..I'll still have the replay, will be a hell of a thing to find though.

Ok I'll spend tonight to find it, just the BB replays to go through, only if you want to see it, I'd also like to find out what it went like for him

It may I think be a Hipper replay as it was a tier 8 and I only had the Tier 4 BB at that time

Edited by OraPits

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

no ned to push yur self, if it was that long, it is when the last patch applied yet so it is possible to have that match. but now, it is impossible 

cheers mate!

Super Tester
7,577 posts
8,001 battles

You know a player is bad when he is shooting torps at a 14 km target while his range is 7 km. And all the CAs who think their job is to torp and they forget they are CA and not DD, and they torp in a DD brawl, now you are lost, you dodge the enemy or the ally....