You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
XP_On

Fubuki

11 comments in this topic

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Okay fellow captain.... 

Since fubuki is my first tier 8 ship,  can any of you gave me tips and trick for not being a potato in it....  

My fubuki is stock.  Hull A

With a 16 point commander using:

Basic fire training

Basic of survivability

Last stand

Superintendent 

Survivability expert

Concealment expert 

Also being a tier 8 that mean there is a chance that i will face with tier 10 right?  Cant wait to taste shimakaze torpedoes or imperial yamato bullets 

Thanks for the help....  

Hope we can sail on the same sea one day.... 

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,495 battles

Looks pretty good, except for Basics of Survivability. It's a waste since your Damage Control Party will recharge faster than any fire or flood will extinguish on its own.

Something else to consider instead of Survivability Expert is Advanced Firing Training which will let you stealth-fire without using smoke. Survivability Expert is a good choice, too, though.

220 posts
3,420 battles

Concrats, I'm sure there's going to be fun had, I couldn't wait to get my T8 boat and yes there's a few higher tiers involved, all a bit scary sometimes.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Good captain setup so far but i will say that you dont actually need "Basic of survivability" i rather save another point and go for "Expert Marksmen" to help with IJN slow turning turrets.

IJN game play really depend on ur captain skill and upgrade you opt for but according to ur captain set up ill put traditional guided for you.

With Concealment expert now you have achieved the low concealment which will benefit u to stealth can and torpedoes the crap out of BBs !! but dont forget that you have the guns that can hit like truck small size that make you really hard to hit now you can do all the Matrix maneuver !!! and you can always shift to the collapsing flank and gib the some love with wall of torpedoes !! 

Anyways keep in mind that you dont actually want to get spotted !! because every lolicon  ships really love to shoot at ur cute little IJN DD, with little to speak about HP and armor you going to get kill real quick so you have to always aware of

• Concealment - try to always keeping the distance between you can other ship around 6km+ all the time
  • Avoid knife fight  - you guns boost better ballistic and higher velocity compare to USN DDs so in case of guns fight try to engage them form over 9km where USN shell cannot hit you reliably (and forget about trying to fight with Russian DD with guns because it will out damage you at both Close/Long range)
  • Keep lunching torpedoes - never let ur torpedoes sit in tubes uselessly launch them !!! since you have 3 mount you can opt for tactic of "1 on the guide, 2 for left and right" to make sure that even ur target move left, right, or sail straight there will be torpedoes heading for them !! (you can go with more advance Torpedoes firing solution if you can i just giving example)  
  • CAP!! - all DD have to cap even IJN DDs so cap !!! (but always aware the situation and run when you have to but other than getting spot keep contest the cap)

So yea that should be the basic of IJN DD i guess for more advance tactic it will look like this

which require some set of skill and equipment to do so, if you dont actually comfortable with gunboat gameplay i dont actually suggest you to do so.

and as always, Shima-tan the BEST!!!

__rensouhou_chan_and_shimakaze_kantai_co

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

fubuki can gun down USN dd on distance without problem. if there are only one usn dd on the game e.g mahan or benson, you can easily hunt it, specially with survivability expert. so you can easily reign over battleship without problem.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

if you change the SE to AFT, you can Invis firing like there's no tomorrow (more than 2 km gap, that's huge)

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Looks pretty good, except for Basics of Survivability. It's a waste since your Damage Control Party will recharge faster than any fire or flood will extinguish on its own.

Something else to consider instead of Survivability Expert is Advanced Firing Training which will let you stealth-fire without using smoke. Survivability Expert is a good choice, too, though.

The commander is from my Kamikaze R, and yeah, i on my way to get the 17th point and i will use it on Advanced Firing Training

waiting for WG gave discount on re distribute.. 16 point cost 400 doublon... :(

Concrats, I'm sure there's going to be fun had, I couldn't wait to get my T8 boat and yes there's a few higher tiers involved, all a bit scary sometimes.

Thanks Mate! :honoring: you can do it!!! keep fighting! also if you focus on 1 line, it is better, my mistake is to try to research almost all IJN, USN, USSR, KM line....

Good captain setup so far but i will say that you dont actually need "Basic of survivability" i rather save another point and go for "Expert Marksmen" to help with IJN slow turning turrets.

IJN game play really depend on ur captain skill and upgrade you opt for but according to ur captain set up ill put traditional guided for you.

With Concealment expert now you have achieved the low concealment which will benefit u to stealth can and torpedoes the crap out of BBs !! but dont forget that you have the guns that can hit like truck small size that make you really hard to hit now you can do all the Matrix maneuver !!! and you can always shift to the collapsing flank and gib the some love with wall of torpedoes !! 

Anyways keep in mind that you dont actually want to get spotted !! because every lolicon  ships really love to shoot at ur cute little IJN DD, with little to speak about HP and armor you going to get kill real quick so you have to always aware of

• Concealment - try to always keeping the distance between you can other ship around 6km+ all the time
  • Avoid knife fight  - you guns boost better ballistic and higher velocity compare to USN DDs so in case of guns fight try to engage them form over 9km where USN shell cannot hit you reliably (and forget about trying to fight with Russian DD with guns because it will out damage you at both Close/Long range)
  • Keep lunching torpedoes - never let ur torpedoes sit in tubes uselessly launch them !!! since you have 3 mount you can opt for tactic of "1 on the guide, 2 for left and right" to make sure that even ur target move left, right, or sail straight there will be torpedoes heading for them !! (you can go with more advance Torpedoes firing solution if you can i just giving example)  
  • CAP!! - all DD have to cap even IJN DDs so cap !!! (but always aware the situation and run when you have to but other than getting spot keep contest the cap)

Thanks. I will follow your guide, and thanks for all this tips...... i'll re distribute the skill when i have the doublon or WG gave discount :great:

Nice Video, i already watch it but that way of playing still 100 years above mine :P

and as always, Shima-tan the BEST!!!

__rensouhou_chan_and_shimakaze_kantai_co

Yeah yeah yeah.... she is the best , too bad she is not the main heroin in That anime :trollface:

fubuki can gun down USN dd on distance without problem. if there are only one usn dd on the game e.g mahan or benson, you can easily hunt it, specially with survivability expert. so you can easily reign over battleship without problem.

so for the first time i dont need to run like a chicken when i met with USN DD?

16 point commander.... man I'm jealous

my fubuki still a snack for US/RUDD

training in premium ship gave you a good time... +30% EXP. with flag i also stack up + 50% EXP and 50% Commander EXP.

the detection is 5.5 Km i think...

I can't wait to club you with my Des Moines and Fletcher :playing: and you have fun trying to torpedo my North Carolina

Yeah Yeah Yeah..... i'll wait for you to citadel me if you can :tea_cap: 

if you change the SE to AFT, you can Invis firing like there's no tomorrow (more than 2 km gap, that's huge)

I will do it cap! as soon as i can manage the cost :playing:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Man.. I'm still a long way from Bismarck:(

I'm curious to see T10s.. We should faildiv sometimes:trollface:

using tier 7 and a tier 8 stock? bottom on the xp list then :P