You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
zombiesforce

World of Loss lol

12 comments in this topic

141 posts
6,599 battles

Today i lost 13 rounds consecutively , One reason is i am not the best player, and the other reason is , look at this u ll know

Thanks for wg matching making, I finally benefit from the wg bias matchmaking system in 13rd match. This time is also domination game, high tier is totally nxxb, and most of the tier 6 chase for those runaway, left all caps unattended . and the game is 526:1000 lol. (Sigh)

14th match, yuck i won eventually.!

To avoid being subjected to warning, all player names censored.

IMG_28082016_2257561.jpg

IMG_28082016_231939.jpg

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

It happens.

The quickest and easiest way to avoid loss streaks is to simply recognise when you are not doing well, cut your losses for the session and do something else (and come back later). Besides that, divisioning with the right player or players is also recommended. Find the right player for you. Sometimes if the chemistry is not there, the division can fail entirely even if all members in the team are skilled.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

It happens. Just keep dealing high amounts of damage.

When it happens to me (Tier 6 lately) i tend to go higher tier or a different vessel to change things up.

4 posts
339 battles

The server looks after it's highest player base so they don't leave , so yea it looks after the asian area ppl before places like OZ, gives them games to win not lose, gives us games to lose .

Sad but true. 

563 posts
4,686 battles

Sosad this game, when i encounter 3 loss streak, mostly i will trun and play fuso, thats my best ship in status though

Just take a break for a moment mate.. Weekend is the worst time. Finding divmate also helps improving your WR

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

The server looks after it's highest player base so they don't leave , so yea it looks after the asian area ppl before places like OZ, gives them games to win not lose, gives us games to lose .

Sad but true. 

What the? Games are to win every game. Deal the highest damage and do the things to win and win you shall. 

I play with lots of people or solo. Win rate has nothing to do with location. 

There are tactics and awareness involved in this game. It's not sit open at range and fire guns. 

Btw I'm from OZ and find no issue with games, win rate or MM. Then again i learn to play every ship.