You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bunda369

Patch notes 0.5.11 from TAP

12 comments in this topic

205 posts
5,305 battles

from https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/08/26/wows-changes-coming-in-0-5-11/

*Please note that the following are subject to change before the patch is released*

We can expect the following changes to be implemented in Patch 0.5.11:

- Russian tier 6 and 7 cruisers (Budyonny and Shchors) will receive Radar Surveillance, with range of 8.1km and 9km respectively and a duration of 15 seconds.

All ships with the Radar Surveillance consumable will have their cooldown time halved

(360 seconds to 180 seconds for Radar Surveillance I ; 240 seconds to 120 seconds for Radar Surveillance II).

- All US Fighter Groups will receive a 33.3% increase in their loadout (33.3% more ammo).

205 posts
5,305 battles

Personally, I'm a bit sceptical about this. I'd only believe it when the patch notes are out on the PTS. Even then, things may change.

How does giving more ammo loadout to USN planes help in balancing? I'm not a CV main, so maybe others can help me out on this.

And, yeah, there is absolutely no Russian bias at all, I tell you. Their ships are all POS and need much needed buffs. Sarcasm off.  :hiding:

Edited by Bunda369

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Ok imma just say that the Chapayev and Budyonny don't need radar, they are already stronk af unless they are being played by noobs pulling down the server average

But c'mon it's more CN leaks, even they say take it with a grain of salt. I will take some Himalaya salt because healthy salt 

[LBAS]
4,501 posts
25,682 battles

- Russian tier 6 and 7 cruisers (Budyonny and Shchors) will receive Radar Surveillance, with range of 8.1km and 9km respectively and a duration of 15 seconds.

- All US Fighter Groups will receive a 33.3% increase in their loadout (33.3% more ammo).

The source is not importance, but if these are come out, I wonder why they give so much to VMF. USN have nothing but AA

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Let me nip this in the bud right now.

[quote name=

It's interesting how everyone just straight believes in these reported patch notes, while the numbers are different from our current internal supertest notes and the first point doesn't even exist there.

As you were,

:read_fish:

TAP is doubling down on their alleged "leaks" because he does not trust the EU producer coming out to address it.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

making Radar cd half and give it to tier 6 and 7 cruiser seems no brainer at all

and USN Planes already have more Ammo than IJN one since closed beta

205 posts
5,305 battles

Looks like TAP was mostly on point with his leak.

I read on the US patch notes that cruisers will now have BOTH defensive AA fire and hydroacoustic search consumables as separate modules. That is something that cruiser mains have been asking for a long time, but until now, have always been rebuffed by WG. Good show, WG! Well done to listening to your players!

Cruiser survivability is the main issue that WG needs to tackle. Hopefully, they now realize that cruiser play is going the way of the dodo. I remember reading last year that WG wanted cruisers to make up 40% of all ships played. Well, that has never been achieved and cruiser play is now only 22%-24% of ships played (even before the new KM BB line came out), among all the regional servers. And, getting worse over time, running a distant third behind BBs and DDs.

All in all, looks like an interesting update. Looking forward to the armor viewer and new game mode. Here's hoping you guys all have a good week ahead!.

Edited by Bunda369