You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Safiuddin97

Buff a bit torpedo protection for KMS BB?

5 comments in this topic

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Hi...

it may sounded absurd buffing but hear me out first. Past few games. i detonated a few GK (not goalkeeper) with shima.. 

I know its good for me but its sucks for the enemy... plus... im grinding for her later on.. 

Yes. someone will say "Put on a -100% detonation flag". But that flag is reserved for ranked or important matches. Plus not all matches  we can be detonated.. 

For senpais that already heard my suggestion.. Arigatou... The day we met at the seas as true nihon and [content removed] (Were supposed to be allies (axis))

Inappropriate (Nazi reference). Post edited. user sanctioned.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

Probably want to edit the [content removed] word there.

Inappropriate (Nazi reference). Post edited. no sanction required.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

no, they already have sonar at tier 8. and their are immune to citadel at close range.

as for CV torpedo, german battleship has the speed to keep up with the cruiser to protect them from planes, they will also serve as protection against DD, so they are not really a problem as long as your cruiser allies are alive.

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Low tier German BBs are fairly maneuverable and fast.

High tier German BBs have sonar that would detect ships and torpedoes within an aura.

Of course, the drawback is having weaker TPS.

It prevents them from rushing in with their magical HE-only secondaries and Deutschland turtleback to set the world on fire.