You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Panzer_Lehr_Division

Aspect ratio and compatible ultra wide monitor

17 comments in this topic

18 posts

Greetings everyone! I just would like to know if anybody here has been using ultra wide monitors in playing World Of Warships?

If yes, what's the best ultra wide monitor that's compatible with World Of Warships and what's the best aspect ratio? Any info would be highly appreciated. :)

220 posts
3,420 battles

42" Sony TV here at 1080, looks pretty good, thinking of updating the lounges TV so may grab that 50" for the game..bigger is indeed better.

It's not an ultra wide as you are asking but it works

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

42" Sony TV here at 1080, looks pretty good, thinking of updating the lounges TV so may grab that 50" for the game..bigger is indeed better.

It's not an ultra wide as you are asking but it works

wow dude... A screen that big makes gaming harder because you have a larger area to cover with your eyes *taking notes so I know to flank you every time:trollface:*

220 posts
3,420 battles

wow dude... A screen that big makes gaming harder because you have a larger area to cover with your eyes *taking notes so I know to flank you every time:trollface:*

A friends plays it on his 55" 3D tv...I dunno so much, we just get to see more of how we die :)

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

LG's 29UM57-P Ultrawide user here.. The game recognizes it as a 21:9 aspect ratio screen and it gives a much wider field of view

Really helpful on giving more awareness to your surroundings

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I have a song from my Country about 'Wanting to buy A Television, 72 InCH'

Edited by Harpoon01

43 posts
15,151 battles

been playing on a 32" @ 720p and its really hard to lead, aim especially againts dds.@ eurobeat hows the LG's 29UM57-P? do you have any issues with it? planning to get either an lg 25 or 29 ultrawide myself.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

been playing on a 32" @ 720p and its really hard to lead, aim especially againts dds.@ eurobeat hows the LG's 29UM57-P? do you have any issues with it? planning to get either an lg 25 or 29 ultrawide myself.

Nope, not at all. Yeah i forgot to mention that it helps leading shots a lot without needing to zoom out because of the wider field of view..

I'd suggest taking the 29" because its simply bigger :D

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

LG's 29UM57-P Ultrawide user here.. The game recognizes it as a 21:9 aspect ratio screen and it gives a much wider field of view

I knew it.

FoV hax is what makes unicums so hard to take by surprise.

43 posts
15,151 battles

Nope, not at all. Yeah i forgot to mention that it helps leading shots a lot without needing to zoom out because of the wider field of view..

I'd suggest taking the 29" because its simply bigger :D

i really hate it when i zoom in the and i lead a target,the target is out of the screen:angry:

Alpha Tester
184 posts
2,083 battles

16:9 aspect ratio fits it in the screen for most wide screen displays. Anything bigger than 29" is not suited for gaming because you have to sit further away to see better.

220 posts
3,420 battles

I can only say it out loud as I use it

My 42" Sony TV is brilliant, it works for racing games as well, I'd like a 50" 3d one day for WOW

18 posts

What kind of graphics card / video card do you use?
Edited by Panzer_Lehr_Division