You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheSashimi

Arpeggio Ships in disguise as normal ships

7 comments in this topic

2 posts
245 battles

Okay, so for some reason after the 0.5.10 update I can't see any ARP ships. For example, I know my friend is using ARP Haruna but in game it only shows as Kongou. For me, in-game it looks like the normal Kongou but for my friend he said it was glowing. I tried to do a Game Check but it just downloads something like a 1.5mb update then game checks again then it downloads another update which is 5.5mb. Now after that I tried playing but they are still the same Kongou, not the ARP ships. I tried to do a game check again, and there again it happens, 1.5mb download, Game Check, 5.5mb download, Finish, Start game, Still no ARP skins. I tried to game check, update, check, update, and after it finishes updating with the Play button clickable I went and Game checked it again this time it just repeats itself with downloading the 1.5mb and the 5.5mb updates :v

Halp pls iz annoying not able to distinguish ARP ships from normal ships

266 posts
5,142 battles

You have to use the ARP Port (Yokosuka Port) to see ARP ships. Otherwise it will look like a normal ships.

Click the anchor icon on the top left of your port to change it.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Yeah - ARP ships will look like normal ships if you're not on Yokosuka port. It's to keep the anime stuff separated for people who don't want to see it.

227 posts
2,651 battles

I wish ARP ships were an actual option in graphics settings instead of Yokosuka port, because I get bored of the port sometimes 

Try multi port mod, make many maps into ports, GoldPile on NA did make one.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,134 battles

I would also be happy if WG would allow me to drive the damned things without the stupid colours and voices.  Why the ship can be seen as a standard Kongo to others but the person who won it doesn't get a choice is beyond me?