You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Unraveler

There's a New God of the Sea (of AA)

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,486 battles

FNklJva.jpg

The current ruler, Des Moines, has been dethroned. While it's true that her fury still reigns supreme during the occasional brief outburst (I'M SUBTLY REFERRING TO THE DEFENSIVE FIRE ABILITY HERE), for raw, consistent sky-crushing dominance a new force of nature has boldly claimed the crown. Her name is Neptune (artist's interpretation depicted above) and she'll be arriving with her Royal Navy entourage sometime soon.

Since it's not very gentlemanly to openly discuss a lady's figures (I'M SUBTLY REFERRING TO THE NDA HERE) I will just mention that she wields both a dual-purpose main battery in addition to a dual-purpose, large-calibre secondary battery. A suitably worthy captain, proficient in the sorcerous ways of Manual AA might just find himself unleashing untold horrors onto enemy pilots. And not just for 40 seconds at a time (I'M AGAIN SUBTLY REFERRING TO THE DEFENSIVE FIRE ABILITY HERE), but throughout every moment of the battle.

Behold! Her name is Neptune! (artist's interpretation depicted above)

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,486 battles

Actually, it's the Tier 9. The Tier 10 does have very strong AA, but it's not as powerful as Neptune's. This is all based on the leaked supertest stats, of course, and could change radically before release.