You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FenrirApalis

GK's plane

5 comments in this topic

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

err guys so I have been looking at those big sausages... I see a rail behind torret 3 but that can't be the catapult right? What plane can launch from there? Where exactly is the aviation facility of the GK and the T9? 

Beta Tester
434 posts
3,179 battles

For the T10, I believe its the "shed/door" visible to the port and starboard of turret Caesar (aka the 2nd last rear turret).

I am not sure what the rails/metal sheeting is between turrets Caesar and Dora though. I haven't seen this ship launch a plane yet.

Same set up with the T9 BB.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

For the T10, I believe its the "shed/door" visible to the port and starboard of turret Caesar (aka the 2nd last rear turret).

I am not sure what the rails/metal sheeting is between turrets Caesar and Dora though. I haven't seen this ship launch a plane yet.

Admiral tee didn't add tee at the end of the post? That's rare

Beta Tester
7 posts

Correctamundo (ugh, can't believe I typed that) they are the hangars. As for the "rails" they are the port and starboard catapults and the "sheeting" facilitates rolling the aircraft onto said catapults and also allows the crew to access the stern without having to clamber over the catapults every time.