You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yansuki

10 Grosser Kurfurst vs 10 Montana & 10 Yamato

22 comments in this topic

266 posts
5,135 battles

What is the point of these videos?

This person has too much time on his hands or needs a life.

I'd go with the latter.

Not sure if you're trolling or not, because I find your question really funny. You're basically asking why would a WoWs youtuber make a video about WoWs, lol.

It's just a fun video, just like Eurobeat's fun montage or Ichase's nautical tales. If you don't like it, simply don't watch it. No need for the insults.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,281 posts

Not sure if you're trolling or not, because I find your question really funny. You're basically asking why would a WoWs youtuber make a video about WoWs, lol.

It's just a fun video, just like Eurobeat's fun montage or Ichase's nautical tales. If you don't like it, simply don't watch it. No need for the insults.

I don't mind the video's about different ships with strengths/weaknesses etc, but these 10v10v10 and the like are just stupidity.

Like I said, what purpose do they serve?

A fun montage is a fun montage but stupidity is stupidity.

266 posts
5,135 battles

I don't mind the video's about different ships with strengths/weaknesses etc, but these 10v10v10 and the like are just stupidity.

None. It a video just for fun. Do you even need a purpose to have fun?

As he said in the video, it was requested by a lot his viewers, so people certainly enjoy it even if you don't. Once again, if you don't like it, simply don't watch it.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,281 posts

None. It a video just for fun. Do you even need a purpose to have fun?

As he said in the video, it was requested by a lot his viewers, so people certainly enjoy it even if you don't. Once again, if you don't like it, simply don't watch it.

You answered my question.

None.

Nuff said.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,281 posts

Sure, sure. Sorry, it was stupid of me to even try to argue with people like you.

I didn't even know we were arguing.

Please go ahead and enjoy your video.......

205 posts
5,305 battles

I figure everyone has a right to voice their own opinion.

As they say, one man's meat is another man's poison. Hey, I love to eat durians, but some would think that it's like eating a custard desert in a sewer. So, each to his own, I guess. We are all friends here, yes?  :) 

Edited by Bunda369

266 posts
5,135 battles

Well, it's not about the opinion. I don't really like the video that much myself, to be honest.

I don't even mind if he said the video sucks, it just irks me when he insults the person creating it.

But whatever, I'll let the case rest here, and use my time for something more useful instead.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,281 posts

I didn't insult the creator at all.

If someone wants to post up videos on youtube about WoWs who am I  to stop them.

If people requested it, as you mentioned (For the life of me, I wouldn't know why!) then go ahead and make one.

But in my opinion (I reckon I'm not alone) it's pure stupidity.

I can think of MANY other things to do for fun.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,281 posts

I figure everyone has a right to voice their own opinion.

As they say, one man's meat is another man's poison. Hey, I love to eat durians, but some would think that it's like eating a custard desert in a sewer. So, each to his own, I guess. We are all friends here, yes?  :) 

Durians!

Smell bad, but taste great!

:)

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

people enjoy those videos and he gets paid for it. Simple

Beta Tester
434 posts
3,179 battles

What is the point of these videos?

This person has too much time on his hands or needs a life.

I'd go with the latter.

You answered my question.

None.

Nuff said.

Salty. Very salty.

Tee

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Durians!

Smell bad, but taste great!

:)

Durians!

So so Smell (cuz i rarely smell anything to begin with lol), and taste weird!!!

Its just personal preferences i do understand who like it ans well as who hate it :D:D:D

18 posts
7,452 battles

I didn't insult the creator at all.

If someone wants to post up videos on youtube about WoWs who am I  to stop them.

If people requested it, as you mentioned (For the life of me, I wouldn't know why!) then go ahead and make one.

But in my opinion (I reckon I'm not alone) it's pure stupidity.

I can think of MANY other things to do for fun.

Totally agree

Most of the videos online promote the type of play style players constantly complain about, when will we see something new and innovative. Like to see what you can achieve with an organized combined force of vessels working together instead of having to watch the current boring crop. Not a lot out there promoting team play. I would love to see what vessel combinations can turn the tide of a battle.

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

They are pretty silly but they're fun to watch...... I thought that the German BB's actually played to there strengths though, didn't they? Get in close and secondary the heck out of the opponents. Especially as I would have thought that there is strength in numbers.

Either way the occasional light hearted video is good for the sole.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Totally agree

Most of the videos online promote the type of play style players constantly complain about, when will we see something new and innovative. Like to see what you can achieve with an organized combined force of vessels working together instead of having to watch the current boring crop. Not a lot out there promoting team play. I would love to see what vessel combinations can turn the tide of a battle.

Just wonder if you actually want to see that ??? even tho is a super sniping fes and camping till enemy come close and pick them off one by one that voice over with Asian accent who english is broken ???

I mean i might try making one since that what im trying to do :D:D:D