You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
unknownaussie

why are we always last

23 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

why is it that we are always last to get premium ships this is a joke cmon WG asian lift your game

Last with what?

We got Mikasa first. We got Kamikaze first.

The ships are coming. They are not going anywhere.

Edited by Haku

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/main/2064/ should be released for everyone at the same time this is what happens when you sellout and outsource 

Sellout? You're talking about KongZhong on the CN server.

NA, EU, ASIA and RU are all run by regional branches of Wargaming and are answerable to Minsk. Each region has their own marketing strategy, and it is up to them to determine when to release content.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

kongzhong is selling eugen now eveb though it is still in ST

The Chinese server does not play with the same rules as the other servers (unfortunately).

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,965 battles

kongzhong is selling eugen now eveb though it is still in ST

Maybe we will get the Prinz Eugen 1st - our turn.

Although it seems to be a clone of the Hipper so far from what I have read.

Hopefully has some "special trait" to make it different 

Super Tester
802 posts

Was wondering when the first "where's muh Dunny" thread would appear.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, Asian premium releases often happen on the Friday. Just in time for weekend wallet warriors. This has been happening in World of Tanks for a long time and the last releases of several premium ships for our server were no different.

Now, should there be no premium ship by Friday, maybe then you can continue to relentlessly complain. 

[L6G]
Senior Moderator
2,569 posts

The initial release of any new premium vessel/tank/air craft is decided at the WGHQ level, not the regional level. WG Asia is told when it can/can not sell. So no use making a rant thread about something that is completely out of Asia Server control.

One more off the bingo card:great: 

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

Good news. Just to add petrol to the flame. The Dunkerque was released to the US earlier today....

Looks like they're starting to use them as the test bed.

Edited by Ensign_Brendoonigan

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Good news. Just to add petrol to the flame. The Dunkerque was released to the US earlier today....

it is like 20 bucks AUD cheaper than the Scharnhorst lol it's that bad... Sry for going slightly off topic

[L6G]
Senior Moderator
2,569 posts

I actually liked the Dunkerque, had some fantastic games in her whilst testing.

Need to have a realy good skipper with Manual Secondaries to get the best protection from her though.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

I actually liked the Dunkerque, had some fantastic games in her whilst testing.

Need to have a realy good skipper with Manual Secondaries to get the best protection from her though.

just sad the skill only good for T7 and up

iChase said its trash so yeah lol. I don't like the set up, firepower, maneuverability, AA, armour and play style of her. No go for me lol

231 posts
3,548 battles

just make sure we get the first crack at HMS Nelson!

Super Tester
2,725 posts

why is it that we are always last to get premium ships this is a joke cmon WG asian lift your game

At least we get them at the cost of additional patience. Why the hurry when it will get released anyways? You should protest why this prem is only for this or that server only.
Edited by Mingfang47

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,324 posts

At least we get them at the cost of additional patience. Why the hurry when it will get released anyways? You should protest why this prem is only for this or that server only.

We get them cheaper also.

What's the rush?

It will eventually arrive, but as Mingfang commented, you maybe should be asking why there is a preference for some servers and not others.

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
258 posts
13,374 battles

Maybe WG makes more money from the NA server.

Notice the NA Dunkerque has another special flag bundle.

8a86a04e-63e6-11e6-b251-d89d6715223c.png

Do these special ship flags (eg Scharnhorst, Arizona, Dunkerque) replace the national ensign or are they an additional flag ?

Along with a special repeatable mission  with x3 Commander XP.

Edited by Razide

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Do these special ship flags (eg Scharnhorst, Arizona, Dunkerque) replace the national ensign or are they an additional flag ?

Should be additional

I dont mind to be last cuz we are poor(and we can watch review to make sure that ship is really worth the $$), so we deserved the cheapest bundle of all anyways  :trollface:

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

​I think NA has the smallest playing population so it does make sense to release them there first, however they should simply let everyone know that's the case. Everyone then knows that they're likely to see it within a week of there release date then.  

As for there missions, I was always surprised by them as they have some outstanding rewards, (x3, x5 captains training) but then they have to try and increase there population so this also makes sense. Each server has there own issues, I've decided to just be thankful I have a good steady connection, have a stable forum and can play with good people. Everything else is bonus.

Doesn't the flag just fly where the flags go, hanging of the mast? they are a nice touch I must say, but I struggle to see there use other than for looks, as I'm pretty sure they're only used during a special month long event held by the NA server when you get the bonuses for it, so other than this time they just look pretty on the ships. Some one may be better able to verify me this.   

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
258 posts
13,374 battles

Ensign_Brendooigan :  I had the impression  the NA server tend to spend more real money regardless of server numbers, and that is why the have the more expensive premium ship with flag bundles also some of their other offers to keep them happy. 

The EU crowd also has custom flag bundles but the seem even more expensive than the NA ones.

The Krasny Krym has a flag bundle discounted to $74.24USD in EU....must be a pretty rare sight to see that one flying.

I recall seeing some of these ships in various videos and the flag  seems to be replacing the usual national ensigns. I may have had a few glasses of wine at that stage though. I'll pay more attention next time....maybe.

Edited by Razide

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

Ensign_Brendooigan :  I had the impression  the NA server tend to spend more real money regardless of server numbers, and that is why the have the more expensive premium ship with flag bundles also some of their other offers to keep them happy. 

The EU crowd also has custom flag bundles but the seem even more expensive than the NA ones.

The Krasny Krym has a flag bundle discounted to $74.24USD in EU....must be a pretty rare sight to see that one flying.

I recall seeing some of these ships in various videos and the flag  seems to be replacing the usual national ensigns. I may have had a few glasses of wine at that stage though. I'll pay more attention next time....maybe.

Yep, that cost is astronomical on them, but I guess if people want to pay for it, why not sell it at this price.